Remove Advertisements

Sanctuary

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Sanctuary

Postby Crimsonheart » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:03 am

Know what I'd like to see changed in 4.1, Sanctuary... I would like to see them add back the parry to generate mana. Currently only Block and Dodge do. Once we get into further teirs we will have to start removing some mastery for parry/dodge and we will start generating less mana when tanking. I was curious why they switched away from the parry/dodge/block model of Wrath anyway...i guess to give us "limited" mana.
Crimsonheart
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:10 am

Re: Sanctuary

Postby razul » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:21 am

I don't really see that being a big deal. Even if you hit 30% parry (supposedly impossible) that still leaves 70% of the table open. I'm sitting at 65% block+dodge now, and I'm not having major mana problems.
razul
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:49 am

Re: Sanctuary

Postby benebarba » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:21 pm

it would be nice, if for no other reason that to give a bit more back, but like the other poster I don't know that it is needed. Between dodge and block plus judgement on cooldown, we can generate some serious mana. I think they just want to make it so that we don't just run around at nearly full mana no matter what we do. Now the only way I run short is if I use DP+Wings+Inq then consecrate and don't get my judgements off on CD... which seems to fit with the desire to make it harder to AOE-zerg.

For me a bigger change would to give prot back its ability to have mana regen when healed (guarded by the light, I think? I forget the old talents)... as far as I can figure we don't get mana from heals anymore.
benebarba
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 am

Re: Sanctuary

Postby Arcand » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm

benebarba wrote:For me a bigger change would to give prot back its ability to have mana regen when healed (guarded by the light, I think? I forget the old talents)...


Spiritual Attunement.
Arcand
Moderator
 
Posts: 4525
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:15 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest