Remove Advertisements

[A] - Doomhammer - US -= Relic =- T-W-TH 7:30-10:30 MS

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] - Doomhammer - US -= Relic =- T-W-TH 7:30-10:30 MS

Postby Neziah » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Relic is looking to add to our raiding roster to fill some specific/key spots. A bit about who we are: We are a 25 man raiding guild that has already reached level 25. We progressed through BT and into SWP in BC and cleared all ICC HM (minus HLK) in WotLK. We are a family of like minded people that can spend an afternoon joking in vent and guild chat. We are players that enjoy all aspects of the game, whether it be PvE or PvP. We have a very active membership of both raid members and casual players. There can be a raid found on pretty much every day of the week most often, and usually there are people looking to do something no matter what time of the day.

Current 25m Raid Progress
Blackwing Descent: 6/6
Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 1/5 HMs
Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2

Our raiding days are currently Tues - Thurs from 7:30-10:30 MST. If you can read the below and say yes, then we may be the place for you.

-- I am 21 or older (our average guild age is about 28 so no immature youngsters need apply).
-- I can take a joke and am not easily offended (our guild chat/vent is rated R, but good natured -- no screaming at each other during boss fights).
-- I can hold my own with my damage but am not going to spend all night linking meters.
-- I take pride in my character and ensure that he/she is geared to the best possible to maximize my raid role (ie: gemmed/enchanted/spec/glyphs/etc).
-- I take time outside of raids to read up on strategies or class mechanics to ensure that I am not that person that requires the raid leader to explain everything for the 50th time.
-- I can handle Piyus' pedo-bear.

As outlined above, our 25 man raid team is currently looking to add to our lineup and are specifically looking for the following:

Shaman - 1 Elemental
Paladin - 1 Holy and 1 Prot
Priest - 1 Holy or Disc
Druid - 1 Feral Tank

Other tank-types may be considered, but we'd prefer a paladin or druid. We're also willing to consider mages and balance druids.

If you feel that we may be the right fit for you, or are looking for more information, please visit our website at:

http://www.relicraids.com

If you have any other questions, you can reach any of the officers listed below on their toons:

Seiba (alts: Avarix/Irith/Sieba) - GM
Alexah/Meltheous/Pebbles/Illyria/Dennae/Grey***** - Officer
Piyus/Numbers/Treesin - Raid Leaders
Neziah
Maintankadonor

Return to Recruitment