Could someone point me towards the cata changes?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Could someone point me towards the cata changes?

Postby jathitimus » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:54 pm

I havent played last spring, before cata came out. I know this cant be the first time this has been asked, but could someone please do me a favor and direct me to where I can find the changes cata made for paladins?
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
jathitimus

Re: Could someone point me towards the cata changes?

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:42 am

theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby lythac » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:57 am

Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby jathitimus » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 am

Thanks, I knew the information couldnt have been too far away, but every search I did was showing changes based on april 2010 previews.

I tried looking at the patch notes but they most of it might as well have been chinese. I'm a former raid leader and I swear I used to know all this stuff, but Ive been out of the loop for about a year now and my wow-fu is very dusty.

I hate askinhg such noobish question, so extra thanks for helping me find that faq.... could also help if I had tried looking when I wasnt exhausted from work.
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
jathitimus

Return to General