Remove Advertisements

StarCraft2

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: StarCraft2

Postby Sanctity » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 am

Gold league represent, 40 APM and 6 strats total :p
I think the trick's that you made someone proud.
Sanctity

Postby Candiru » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:36 am

Terran? ;)
Candiru

Postby Gracerath » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:58 am

I watch a TON of strategy videos of SC2 on youtube. I like Force Strategy Gaming and for less serious but way more fun, FTWBroadcasting. However, while I know the counters and different builds, I am terrible at the game. I just don't have the reaction time and I have difficulties multi tasking, such as producing units while in a fight. A lot is also knowing the hotkeys, which I would gain muscle memory of over time but I've yet to really bother. I think I enjoy watching others play more than playing myself. I sat down yesterday and watched some awesome Zerg player named Spanishiwa for like 4 hours on his live stream.
Bye space sword!
Gracerath
Maintankadonor

Postby Candiru » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:01 am

Its definitely hard to keep up with making units while you are fighting. The last game I played I rushed a Terran, pinned him in his base while I expanded and teched up. He pushed out with lots of Mauraders and medics (as I rushed with roaches) but my Mutas popped about then and took control of the map and harassed his base while I expanded again.

I kept him pinned while getting more troops, but in the end I had 10,000 unspent minerals! I made a few brood lords and ended it with them and the mutas. Not sure how to spend all my minerals usefully though, zerglings don't do very well assualting blocked off bases with siege tanks in them...
Candiru

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 am

Really wish I had set mine up to be playable offline prior to my internet dropping... oh well... C&C: Generals: Zero Hour, here I come!
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum