WoW Suggestion Forums

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

WoW Suggestion Forums

Postby isiz » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 pm

I know I used to go on the WoW forums for some laughs reading suggestions that people had for the game (tons of fairly laughable suggestions. I know, I have a sick sense of humor). I swear it was the "Suggestions" forum, but lately I can't find it. Did they get rid of it in the recent forum overhaul? I will miss reading such posts as "Give us Tri-spec [part 24578603]" and "Nurf rouges plz, signed Mr.Mage" for laughs.
ImageImage
Tuesday maintenance is merely a setback!
isiz

Re: WoW Suggestion Forums

Postby sahiel » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Yep, it was suggestions or off topic or such, they deleted it when they switched to the new forum format and there's a blue response somewhere saying basically "WoW forums are for what's actually already in WoW only, go spam your guild forum noobs".
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Return to Arkham Asylum