Remove Advertisements

Earthen Ring Quartermaster & Darkbreak Cove

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Earthen Ring Quartermaster & Darkbreak Cove

Postby Dianora » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:53 pm

I got the Vashj'ir quest achievement 3 months ago, witness the defeat of Neptulon Tide Hunter and abduction of Erunak Stonespeaker. Yet, whenever this character port into Vashj'ir, I got send to Darkbreak Cove the submarine pen instead of Silvertide Hollow where the Earthen Ring Quartermaster resides. Other than getting a quest tracking addon, what do I need to do to get to the right location?
Last edited by Dianora on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Re: Earthen Ring Quartermaster & Darkbreak Cove

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:55 pm

I think the only way is to stop questing during the part wehre it ports you there and not finish the zone.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Badenhawk » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:29 pm

The other option is to use the FP near Silvertide Hollow cove if you've discovered it. There's a flight path I stumbled upon by accident that sits in between the first and second zones in Vashj'r and is much closer to silvertide. You can fly there from anywhere on Eastern Kingdoms - assuming you're alliance, IF is closest FP. There's a shuttle-seahorse there as well.

Otherwise, it's a long swim....
Last edited by Badenhawk on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers....
Badenhawk
Maintankadonor

Postby Gracerath » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:48 pm

I just take the seahorse "flight path" to Silvertide Hallow after zoning in from the portal. /shrug.
Bye space sword!
Gracerath
Maintankadonor

Postby Fetzie » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:35 am

I just use my seahorse and go swim for a couple of minutes, what with being too tight to use the shuttle :P
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby djlar » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:14 am

There should be one on Deepholme, that's were most of the earthen ring quests are..

Fail blizz is fail... Once I finished Vashj'ir on my main, I had no incentive to finish it on alts, due to the quartermaster location and long swim to it, I did what many suggested, quest until I get silver hollow site and stop there..
djlar

Postby Kelaan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:04 am

djlar wrote:There should be one on Deepholme, that's were most of the earthen ring quests are..

Not to mention that Deepholm is a giant RING shaped zone in the middle of the earth...
Kelaan

Postby Amirya » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:41 pm

djlar wrote:I did what many suggested, quest until I get silver hollow site and stop there..

No need for even that much. Quest until you get your seahorse, then just take a short trip to Silver Tide Hollow on your own. It's not phased or anything.

If you're a druid, just go for a swim.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Amirya wrote:
djlar wrote:I did what many suggested, quest until I get silver hollow site and stop there..

No need for even that much. Quest until you get your seahorse, then just take a short trip to Silver Tide Hollow on your own. It's not phased or anything.

If you're a druid, just go for a swim.

Actually you can just do the first quest (for water breathing), then swim to the surface, use your flying mount till the cove, and then swim down.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Passionario » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Dianora wrote:I got the Vashj'ir quest achievement 3 months ago, witness the defeat of Neptulon Tide Hunter and abduction of Erunak Stonespeaker. Yet, whenever this character port into Vashj'ir, I got send to Darkbreak Cove the submarine pen instead of Silvertide Hollow where the Earthen Ring Quartermaster resides. Other than getting a quest tracking addon, what do I need to do to get to the right location?

Assuming that you're coming back to buy new head arcanums, just grab a dozen of those things at once and store them on a bank alt. That should be enough to last you until the end of the expansion, and it's not like they're Unique. :D
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby djlar » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:29 pm

And the head arcanum is only for caster.. so if you not leveling another caster it ends there..

But if you are cloth DPS, there's, I think, an epic piece there?
djlar

Postby fuzzygeek » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Worldie wrote:Actually you can just do the first quest (for water breathing), then swim to the surface, use your flying mount till the cove, and then swim down.

I wish I'd known this four alts ago. :D
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:43 pm

djlar wrote:And the head arcanum is only for caster.. so if you not leveling another caster it ends there..

The ER arcanum is for tanks.

The caster one is in Hyjal.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Nakama » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 pm

I posted something about this on the US forums asking if we could possibly get Provisioner Arok moved from Vashj'ir to Deepholm or somewhere in the Twilight Highlands. I've done Vashj'ir twice. I never want to have to enter that zone again unless I'm trolling for Earthen Ring rep.

--Jed
Nakama

Postby djlar » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:23 am

Amirya wrote:
djlar wrote:And the head arcanum is only for caster.. so if you not leveling another caster it ends there..

The ER arcanum is for tanks.

The caster one is in Hyjal.

Oh yeah.. then went bought the caster arcanun on Hyjal.. then found out you need revered to use it.. FAIL.. now I have to go to Hyjal with my alt to level some rep..
djlar

Next

Return to General