Why we play this game, and what keeps us going

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Why we play this game, and what keeps us going

Postby Pizbit » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:08 pm

bldavis wrote:
halabar wrote:Come to Scarlet Crusade, we take the tired and weary..

and with as many MTadins as are in PK now we always have something to talk about!

granted atm its mostly about ZA/ZG loot tables and how us hunters are being forced to pvp but its still a topic

Hah, even if I were too restart the warcrack addiction, time zones *could* get in the way, or might not, depends what contract I get at the end of this one(day vs night, find out soon!) what timezone your server is in.
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Pizbit wrote:
bldavis wrote:
halabar wrote:Come to Scarlet Crusade, we take the tired and weary..

and with as many MTadins as are in PK now we always have something to talk about!

granted atm its mostly about ZA/ZG loot tables and how us hunters are being forced to pvp but its still a topic

Hah, even if I were too restart the warcrack addiction, time zones *could* get in the way, or might not, depends what contract I get at the end of this one(day vs night, find out soon!) what timezone your server is in.

I want to say Central, but I don't remember off hand. I'm currently playing from Afghanistan, soon to be Germany, so I don't think time zones are a big issue (Lev is in Australia, I think most of the rest are US, but idk for sure.) As far as I've seen, there hasn't been a raid schedule setup (though Ami mentioned something about weekend raids, but they may be waiting for some of us to catch up with levels/gear.) Check the PK thread in the recruitment forum, it has a lot of info (and guild personality :D.)

After rereading it a little page 3 about halfway down it says Central and the proposed raid times.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Skye1013 wrote:
Pizbit wrote:
bldavis wrote:and with as many MTadins as are in PK now we always have something to talk about!

Hah, even if I were too restart the warcrack addiction, time zones *could* get in the way, or might not, depends what contract I get at the end of this one(day vs night, find out soon!) ...

We have them from all time zones... I'm PST, but there are quite a few on earlier.

Like I said, role an alt and check it out.. :D
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Brute » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:11 am

Aubade wrote:cool story
I am so doing this.
Brute

Postby bldavis » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:15 am

halabar wrote:
We have them from all time zones... I'm PST, but there are quite a few on earlier.

Like I said, role an alt and check it out.. :D

alot of us are on late at night, but there is almost always SOMEONE on

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Amirya » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 pm

What Skye means is, we're waiting on *him* - I've got tanks, dps, and 2 healers.

Unfortunately, Wrath drama killed half the normal raid team, but you know what?

I'm ok with that.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 am

Amirya wrote:What Skye means is, we're waiting on *him* - I've got tanks, dps, and 2 healers.

Unfortunately, Wrath drama killed half the normal raid team, but you know what?

I'm ok with that.

Fairly certain I mentioned that I'm deployed and can't raid, so if that's true, you'll be waiting until April :D 3 weeks left! On the upside, we should have enough time to knock out most of the content before 4.2 (assuming we don't hit any major road blocks.)
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 am

I'm weaning myself off Percocet post surgery, so is all good.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 pm

That reminds me. I might actually be able to play more than sporadically soon. Awkward uni phase is nearly over. O:
Levantine

Postby Amirya » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Good! DC is dps, and doesn't raid because he has to have a Stupid Job with Stupid Hours, so he's replaceable, but you?

Not you!
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:29 pm

You don't mind that I make you look like a saint when it comes to being a 'healer' do you? I swear those rumors about me wiping the raid because my dumbass tank wouldn't spec DG are just that, rumors. It turns out that the other Priest wasn't using Prayer of Healing on Magmaw's (as in, wasn't using it at all) raid damage phase. I swear, that's totally the reason. Yep.
Levantine

Postby Amirya » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm ok with that
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:17 pm

So our healers will be a disc priest (me) and holy priest (lev)? Or am I being slotted as shadow?
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Disc Priest - you
Bestest Priest in the entire universe who can play all specs quite well - me

No seriously, I'm that guy that's changing specs between trash pulls because I'm bored. (Or I would if Ami would give me half a second)

Also, trololol, that wipe in GB? Yeah I got a text message and actually picked up my phone and started texting back before I realised what I was doing. In my defense it was from the person that's guaranteed to scatter my brain by even acknowledging me.
Levantine

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:16 am

Levantine wrote:Bestest Priest in the entire universe who can play all specs quite well - me

Heh... way to be humble and not think too highly of your abilities :D. I hope you're not selling yourself short in this description :lol:.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General