With Rebuke base, how much have you....

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: With Rebuke base, how much have you....

Postby fuzzygeek » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 pm

chortle chortle

fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Sarevok » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 am

Installed the addon Interrupter.. went to BoT for our raid.. raid chat got spammed with interrupts during trash encounters >_>
Sarevok

Postby lythac » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 am

Does Interrupter spam for cast but missed interrupts?
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby kennywu54 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:20 am

I <3 rebuke. I was beating guild warriors and DKs on interrupts in heroics all day. Our Eleshammy was super stoked that Tankadins got the spell so he wouldn't have to interrupt during our raids anymore.

Fade-in Ascendent Council. I tank Glaciaus or whatever his name is. The 'icelance' spell he does is usually the Eleshammy's job. Me: "I got this man, you just concentrate on DPS now." First attempt: I use rebuke everytime the spell is cast and maybe interrupt 1/5 casts. I know I'm interrupting. Rebuke goes on CD but I see the spell bar finish casting, the animation shows a cast, and targeted raiders' health drops like a rock(wtf I'm asking myself). Same for second attempt. I then ask the questions in vent: "Um guys, are interrupts on the hit table?" Bear tank and warrior dps(who tanked all thru BC) reply "Duh noob pally tank". So after reforging all hit and exp to avoidance, I see that my hit is only at 2.4%. Me: "Um, Eleshammy, guess what?".

Seems that if I want to use rebuke on certian boss fights I need to have a 'hit' capped gear setup for those fights.
kennywu54

Postby Xfighter » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:57 am

kennywu54 wrote:Seems that if I want to use rebuke on certian boss fights I need to have a 'hit' capped gear setup for those fights.

Pretty much this. On our heroic halfus 10 progression kill last week, I ended up tanking it with hit food+elixier and a hit trinket, just to take away as much chances of missing it away (was still ~1% off cap).

It's rather meh, and I'm still having my DK co tank, who gears for hit/exp anyways to handle most interupts, since it's hard/wasteful to truly hear for the caps myself. I think when I need to interupt, I'll just continue the whole buffs/trinket swap, and keep my general gearing on survivability stats.
Xfighter

Postby Marblehead » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:32 am

Arathi Basin.
Defending LM alone.
Priest attacks. His plan is to MC me and throw me down the hill (I guess).
MC try 1: Interrupted with AS
MC try 2: Interrupted with Rebuke
MC try 3: Interrupted with procced AS
MC try 4: Interrupted and stunned with HoJ
MC try 5: Interrupted with Rebuke
MC try 6: Interrupted with AS
MC try 7: Succeeded. But wait... Bubble and kill.
The whole battle lasted no more than 30 seconds.
All this interrupting in such a short time felt pretty epic.
I can hear the QQ already. :wink:

As for PvE, in our last Maloriak kill, I did 13 interrupts while all the other interrupters had 4 or less interrupts each.

You take no interrupt! My preciousss! :twisted:
Life is not difficult, people are.
Marblehead

Postby Kelaan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:15 am

Being able to solo-interrupt the water boss in the Twilight Council is AWESOME, esp since our only other interrupter was a mage who had long cooldowns. Same for solo-interrupting Halfus, now (I guess they nerfed how often he casts it, THANK GOD). I love it.

edit: Having to wear a hit trinket (and swap in pvp Hit gloves) for a progression boss makes me a sad panda, though.
Kelaan

Postby Fetzie » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Kelaan wrote:Being able to solo-interrupt the water boss in the Twilight Council is AWESOME, esp since our only other interrupter was a mage who had long cooldowns. Same for solo-interrupting Halfus, now (I guess they nerfed how often he casts it, THANK GOD). I love it.

edit: Having to wear a hit trinket (and swap in pvp Hit gloves) for a progression boss makes me a sad panda, though.

he now has ~11 second CD on that cast. kinda sucks for warriors but meh :P
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Previous

Return to General