Hit Rating and HP generation

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Hit Rating and HP generation

Postby Xanthir » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:26 pm

-deleted as another thread already had discussion on the topic-
Last edited by Xanthir on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanthir

Re: Hit Rating an HP generation

Postby Meloree » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Xanthir wrote:So I noticed the other day that when my crusader strike failed to land, I was no longer generating holy power. Before the patch this was not the case as crusader strike still generated HP even if it missed. I checked MMO champion and I found this.

Paladin (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
Paladin Bug Fixes

* Crusader Strike, Holy Shock, and Hammer of the Righteous no longer incorrectly grant Holy Power from a missed attack.
-MMO Champ

So with this being understood, I was curious if this effected how much hit is weighted in our overall stat priority. I would imagine this would really make us want to focus on getting to the hit cap, as HP generation is such a big deal for us between threat(SoTR/Inq) and survivability (WoG).

The post that was at the top of the page when you posted this - the one that is currently directly below this post - has 10 pages of discussion on the issue.
Meloree
Maintankadonor

Re: Hit Rating and HP generation

Postby Xanthir » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 pm

yeah I just realized this. I posted this right before my class started, and I skimmed the thread titles and missed the relevant one. This thread can just be deleted.
Xanthir

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations