Patch update from mmo-champion

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Patch update from mmo-champion

Postby Njall » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Sabindeus wrote:
Njall wrote:Thanks. One more stupid question - does anyone know what the new vendor prices for Archaeology commons is? Most of them are simply doubled but I'd love to know what ones are 'substantially increased'. I've been saving my archaeology production for the past while on the off chance I COULD BE A WINNAH.

It's on mmo-champion. There's a big table. Looks like the big winnah one is Word of Empress Zoe for 1000g

Oh. Lovely. I have that. Twice.
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby thatguy » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 pm

I'm disregarding my fear of looking like a complete and utter moron, but MMO just posted that the new Alchemy trinkets are not going to be unique. Granted, they could change this, be wrong or something in between but does this mean I could have two epic trinkets worn at the same time?

Yay for Mythical Healing Potion buff!
thatguy

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:54 pm

thatguy wrote:I'm disregarding my fear of looking like a complete and utter moron, but MMO just posted that the new Alchemy trinkets are not going to be unique. Granted, they could change this, be wrong or something in between but does this mean I could have two epic trinkets worn at the same time?

If they don't at least make it unique-equipped, then that is by far the most OP profession bonus ever. The Str alch stone is just straight up superior to 372 trinkets for Warriors and Ret Paladins, not to mention the others being excellent, I don't see how that is at all fair.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby thatguy » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Sabindeus wrote:
thatguy wrote:I'm disregarding my fear of looking like a complete and utter moron, but MMO just posted that the new Alchemy trinkets are not going to be unique. Granted, they could change this, be wrong or something in between but does this mean I could have two epic trinkets worn at the same time?

If they don't at least make it unique-equipped, then that is by far the most OP profession bonus ever. The Str alch stone is just straight up superior to 372 trinkets for Warriors and Ret Paladins, not to mention the others being excellent, I don't see how that is at all fair.

Even if they do that, what's to stop a feral bear taking the stam trinket and then the agi trinket? It doesn't seem well thought out.
thatguy

Postby Njall » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Well, I'm sitting on about 900 Volatile Life...
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

thatguy wrote:Even if they do that, what's to stop a feral bear taking the stam trinket and then the agi trinket? It doesn't seem well thought out.

Nothing, but that was going to happen anyway despite the uniqueness change
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby halabar » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Sabindeus wrote:
thatguy wrote:Even if they do that, what's to stop a feral bear taking the stam trinket and then the agi trinket? It doesn't seem well thought out.

Nothing, but that was going to happen anyway despite the uniqueness change

MMO-Champ error, they are unique equip now.. :-) I guess so you can swap them or something...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby halabar » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Njall wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:
Njall wrote:Thanks. One more stupid question - does anyone know what the new vendor prices for Archaeology commons is? Most of them are simply doubled but I'd love to know what ones are 'substantially increased'. I've been saving my archaeology production for the past while on the off chance I COULD BE A WINNAH.

It's on mmo-champion. There's a big table. Looks like the big winnah one is Word of Empress Zoe for 1000g

Oh. Lovely. I have that. Twice.

And Blizz taketh away... it's now 200G I think, but they upped a lot of the other items again, which makes much more sense.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Shathus » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:43 pm

latest build (13580) on MMO had datamined
Earthen Handguards now has +253 Strength, up from 193.
Earthen Handguards now has +286 Strength, up from 217.

Those are the normal and heroic Warrior t11 tanking gloves. I'd be willing to bet our tier gloves have/will be getting the same treatment since they also have the same stats.
Shathus
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to General