Remove Advertisements

International Travel Destinations

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: International Travel Destinations

Postby duruk » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:28 am

rodos wrote:
duruk wrote:Yeah, but Australian wines are supposed to kick like a mule, and that I guess should be about 40-50% alcohol content, at least. I've yet to find one tho :(

I'm not sure where you got this from.

I fail at making obscure Monty Python references, it seems.

This is from some australian Bruce, doing the Monty Python skit. I couldn't find the original with Eric Idle.

Australian Table Wines
Duruk, EU-Khadgar - Lvl85 Paladin Tank.
duruk

Postby rodos » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:31 pm

duruk wrote:
rodos wrote:
duruk wrote:Yeah, but Australian wines are supposed to kick like a mule, and that I guess should be about 40-50% alcohol content, at least. I've yet to find one tho :(

I'm not sure where you got this from.

I fail at making obscure Monty Python references, it seems.

This is from some australian Bruce, doing the Monty Python skit. I couldn't find the original with Eric Idle.

Australian Table Wines

Ah, yes. I forgot to mention that when you visit Australia get a "temporary Bruce" name at immigration. Tall Bruce, Ugly Bruce, Maintankabruce, Bruceadin.
rodos

Postby Koatanga » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 pm

rodos wrote:Ah, yes. I forgot to mention that when you visit Australia get a "temporary Bruce" name at immigration. Tall Bruce, Ugly Bruce, Maintankabruce, Bruceadin.

I thought all that changed with the influx of New Zealand Maori due to too many of them being referred to as "Cheers-Broo-Bruce".
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby Dazhbog » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Costa Rica is really gorgeous, and while parts are touristy you can certainly get off the beaten path. I highly recommend the Monteverde cloud forest and the hot springs on the lower slopes of Vulcan Arenal.

That said, my safari tour of Kenya was still one of the best trips I've been on, and I'd love to go back again. We had a fantastic tour company and really enjoyed ourselves. I don't know if they allow tagalongs, but if you do need a tour company to arrange a trip itinerary I absolutely recommend EF Tours.
Dazhbog

Postby Passionario » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 am

mew wrote:I have always wanted to go to Russia but I asked a Russian and she was like "Why would you want to go there? There's not really anything to do." :(

Given the circumstances, I would advise against traveling to Russia in the immediate future. :(
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum