Remove Advertisements

Stonecore - Priestess

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: Stonecore - Priestess

Postby Chicken » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 am

inthedrops wrote:
Forgrim wrote:the second group of adds that spawn after the priestess is in throwing rocks mode usually has no void zones left when they come out.

I've had this happen once, but not others. There's probably some mechanic we're missing causing it. It was pretty annoying when it happened as there were a LOT of adds while we waited for another to come out.
While I'm not too hot on the cause either, in addition to the void zones, the rocks the priestess throws can also kill the adds. Getting them in there in a controlled matter is harder though. Gathering up in one place and doing a mass root/stun is helpful, but dependent on your class composition though.
Chicken

Postby majiben » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:28 am

Forgrim wrote:Can't interrupt myself if i'm being vader slammed all over the place.
Actually she charges up the spell right before channeling down so you are inhumanely fast or lucky you can free yourself, I know I've had it happen enough times.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby Jedah » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:59 am

As any tank with an interrupt off the GCD (sorry pallys, next patch!), it's entirely possible to interrupt force grip before it goes off. I have found that I end up doing this every time because nobody else will do it.
Jedah

Postby Goodheart » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 am

I did have a lot of trouble though when repositioning her to get out of voidzones/pick up cultists etc. The window of time in which you can interrupt her is very small :S
Goodheart

Postby majiben » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Goodheart wrote:I did have a lot of trouble though when repositioning her to get out of voidzones/pick up cultists etc. The window of time in which you can interrupt her is very small :S

You shouldn't have to pick up cultist on heroic. That fight all about the healer's positioning.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby yappo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:26 am

majiben wrote:
Goodheart wrote:I did have a lot of trouble though when repositioning her to get out of voidzones/pick up cultists etc. The window of time in which you can interrupt her is very small :S

You shouldn't have to pick up cultist on heroic. That fight all about the healer's positioning.

I've been kicked from more than one LFD party for not tanking the cultists...
yappo

Previous

Return to Normal and Heroic 5-Man Dungeons