Remove Advertisements

Selfheals...

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Selfheals...

Postby masterpoobaa » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:46 pm

I noticed that there have been some recent patchnote changes, specifically:

The draenei racial trait Gift of the Naaru now heals 20% of the target's health over 15 seconds, rather than a scaling value.

The dwarven racial trait Stoneform now reduces all damage taken by 10%, rather than increasing armor by 10%. It also increases the dwarf's size when used.

Who here still plays a Draenei Pallytank? This this is a decent amount?
Given its a set % of your total health, its obviously most useful for a tank. (30k over 15sec for a 150k tank).
Dorf racial still better?
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Shathus wrote:Unrelated, a pally tank and healer is OP for that fight on the North. Never had to do a swap to clear stacks.

We bubble off stacks, but still need to do one set of transitions. How do you remove the need to swap at all?
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Shathus » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:30 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:
Shathus wrote:Unrelated, a pally tank and healer is OP for that fight on the North. Never had to do a swap to clear stacks.

We bubble off stacks, but still need to do one set of transitions. How do you remove the need to swap at all?

I let the stacks get up to about 15 i think, I can't remember but basically right before the 2nd ultimate, I call for the healer to bubble, I do so as well as all the DPS are making their way back to the platform. Looking back at the logs, we dropped him just before the 4th ultimate, I was probably back around 15 stacks again, so was doing what I could with CDs and the resist trink from Hellscream's Reach to help out. But with all the self healing I was doing as well, never really came close to death.

Obviously ymmv depending on group dps
Shathus
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:59 am

masterpoobaa wrote:I noticed that there have been some recent patchnote changes, specifically:

The draenei racial trait Gift of the Naaru now heals 20% of the target's health over 15 seconds, rather than a scaling value.

The dwarven racial trait Stoneform now reduces all damage taken by 10%, rather than increasing armor by 10%. It also increases the dwarf's size when used.

Who here still plays a Draenei Pallytank? This this is a decent amount?
Given its a set % of your total health, its obviously most useful for a tank. (30k over 15sec for a 150k tank).
Dorf racial still better?

Right now my Gift ticks for... i think it was about 4k with Vengeance capped.

I'm trying to convince myself to swap to dwarf right now. I love dwarfs but my character has always been female :(
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby culhag » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:22 am

Worldie wrote:I'm trying to convince myself to swap to dwarf right now. I love dwarfs but my character has always been female :(

I know we don't see them often, but you CAN play a female dwarf !
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 am

culhag wrote:
Worldie wrote:I'm trying to convince myself to swap to dwarf right now. I love dwarfs but my character has always been female :(

I know we don't see them often, but you CAN play a female dwarf !

Those are the ones with the beards, right?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby masterpoobaa » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:51 pm

And they drink tankloads of beer, and get into bar fights when drunk...

And now, some Terry Pratchett Discworld dwarf quotes"

"All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming “Arrrrrrgh!” and axing their legs off at the knee." — (Guards! Guards!)

"All dwarfs have beards and wear up to twelve layers of clothing. Gender is more or less optional." - (Guards! Guards!)

"The one positive thing you could say about the bread products around him was that they were probably as edible now as they were on the day they were baked. *Forged* was a better term. Dwarf bread was made as a meal of last resort and also as a weapon and a currency. Dwarfs were not, as far as Vimes knew, religious in any way, but the way they thought about bread came close." - The Fifth Elephant
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Previous

Return to General