Remove Advertisements

Inquisition Usage

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Inquisition Usage

Postby Gavel » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 pm

I've got a question about the way Inquisition operates as it would help me decide where to prioritize it on AoE pulls.

Do spells cast while you're buffed with Inquisition receive the buff for their duration or does the 30% go away as soon as the buff fades?

At 70 I know you used to be able to trinket your spellpower up higher before you began your Seal of Vengeance stack and even after the trinket faded the stack would tick with the same potency until it fell off.

If I pop a 1HoPo Inquisition and lay a consecrate does it tick 30% harder for the duration of the consecrate or does that stop after the buff fades?
Gavel

Re: Inquisition Usage

Postby Thaumatrope » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 pm

According to this practice dummy test, consecration's damage went down after Inquisition wore off, from 347 to 267 (except for 1 last tick after Inquisition wore off, which is probably just lag or the combat log showing me things in the wrong order, followed by a crit).

For reference, this is at level 84 with 0/0 hallowed ground.
Thaumatrope

Postby Belloc » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:21 am

joshepphillips wrote:Terms Catholic Inquisition, the Inquisition or the Holy Inquisition can be applied to a number of bodies in charge of judging heretics within the legal system for the Roman Catholic Church.

Oh, I love you filthy little spam bots.
Belloc

Postby Fetzie » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Belloc wrote:
joshepphillips wrote:Terms Catholic Inquisition, the Inquisition or the Holy Inquisition can be applied to a number of bodies in charge of judging heretics within the legal system for the Roman Catholic Church.

Oh, I love you filthy little spam bots.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

sorry, had to :P

I'll check up on how gaining inquisition while consecrate is already ticking (so the reverse of thaumatrope's test pretty much) when I am next online.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Return to General