Pandemonius in heroic Mana Tombs

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Morpheum » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:56 am

I'd swear I read this here, but rereading the thread I can't see it.

Anyhow, the strat that I read (somewhere) that worked for me with an undergeared team was to tank him with my back to open space and build a healthy threat lead. Then when he punted me I kited him around the room (PoJ ftw) while the healer topped me up and the DPS caught up to me on threat.
Morpheum

Postby Ezharon » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:23 pm

Morpheum wrote:I'd swear I read this here, but rereading the thread I can't see it.

Anyhow, the strat that I read (somewhere) that worked for me with an undergeared team was to tank him with my back to open space and build a healthy threat lead. Then when he punted me I kited him around the room (PoJ ftw) while the healer topped me up and the DPS caught up to me on threat.

Yes I read this on wowwiki last week and try this yesterday evening and we manage to kill him at the 1st try.

Start the fight tanking him in the middle of the room building the more threat I can, and when he kick me back I kited him around the room until he was down.

However party was Mage, Warlock, Hunter and Druid healing me and we've got solid dps (more than when I try for the last time).

I agree that wearing on a lot of shadow resist gears might be a better solution (if one have such gears).
Loatr Tankadin since patch 1.9
Ezharon

Postby Manathor » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:17 am

I do this with no shadow gear whatsoever. Just have a decent healer and all casters understanding to stopp damage and no dots. When he phase shifts, simply target yourself and start healing.
Manathor

Previous

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics