Some questions

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Some questions

Postby Briggie » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:46 am

I apologies right now if my questions and thoughts are all over the place getting close to the end ofa 16 hour shift and im tired.

So I got the ilevel for heriocs but it seems I take a beating in heriocs, I have been reading that I dont need to reforge to hit and expertise which I did because I read that we need to hard cap hit and min expertise. So should I reforge the items to mastery instead ?

Some of my gear is not listed on the gear by stage list so im going back and running more regular to get that gear but unbuffed im over 110k hps, What should my stats look like at a very min to run heriocs ?

Is there a faster way to mark up the pulls such as an add on or something ? It seems like ill get acouple cc but the dps will be all over the place not assisting no interupts etc etc then they call me out or the healer when there not in my opion not doing there jumps correctly.

Sometimes it seems I loose one mob also on some of the pulls to me it seems like its because I have dps spread out on different mobs or they start before they get to then I have to taunt to get it back and maybe loose one of the other mobs on me also sometimes I have dps breaking the mobs out of cc I have had this in herioc and reg what would you recommened on doing ?

last question if a mob doesnt get cced right away and is near me and I cant reposition the ones on me what aoe will break the cc near me ? I think I know but I just want to double check like if there is only 2 will AS break the cc on the third one near me what about HoTR and Holy Wrath ?
Briggie

Re: Some questions

Postby econ21 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Briggie wrote:So should I reforge the items to mastery instead ?

That's the consensus here: played properly, threat is not an issue but damage is non-trivial in heroics.

... unbuffed im over 110k hps,

Seems a little low to me - I am at 130k hps with ilevel 348 and gemming that is all over the place (ie not stacking stamina). Are you enhancing your gear (with gems and enchants?) - that can make a big difference.

Is there a faster way to mark up the pulls such as an add on or something ?

I use the QuickMark addon.

Sometimes it seems I loose one mob ..what would you recommened on doing ?

Taunt (Hand of reckoning or righteous defence), or tab target. Make sure you firing off you AOE: Avenger shield ungylphed, hotr etc.

... will AS break the cc on the third one near me what about HoTR and Holy Wrath ?

I believe AS will not bounce to CCd targets; but hotr and HW will break CC.
econ21

Return to Basic Training & Talents