Remove Advertisements

Coordinates -.-

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Coordinates -.-

Postby Worldie » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 am

Right ehm, you can laugh at me for the stupid question, but I can't seemb to find an addon that JUST shows coordinates on the in game map (mouseover and possibly current). All the ones i found are either outdated or completely modify the map.
Anyone knows the addon i need?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Re: Coordinates -.-

Postby Fetzie » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:34 am

I'm using the wowhead client which can display coordinates in various places.

http://www.wowhead.com/client
/wl loc map
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Invisusira » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:45 am

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... oords.aspx

Been using this since... forever. Exactly what you're looking for.
Invisusira

Postby Worldie » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:17 am

Wop wop does exactly what I needed, thank you!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Rasmfrackn » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:15 am

I found that the new "show digsites" checkbox overlapped with the text when the map was reduced / not max. I went in and fiddled with it and on line 360 I changed the -3 to a 20 and that put it up along the bottom of the map area instead of in the border area that isn't empty anymore.

MapCoordsWorldMap:SetPoint("BOTTOM", WorldMapFrame, "BOTTOM", 0, 20)
Rasmfrackn
Dwarf Paladin
Icecrown Server
Eng/Scribe/Masochist
Rasmfrackn

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros