Remove Advertisements

For those who play(ed) L5R and are on Facebook.

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

For those who play(ed) L5R and are on Facebook.

Postby Shoju » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:49 pm

This is one of those silly facebook games. It is based on the 4th edition RPG for Legend of the Five Rings, and is pretty simple to play. The game is still in beta, is being done as a NfP game, has the blessing of AEG to exist.

Go check it out :)
Shoju

Re: For those who play(ed) L5R and are on Facebook.

Postby Nakama » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Shoju wrote:This is one of those silly facebook games. It is based on the 4th edition RPG for Legend of the Five Rings, and is pretty simple to play. The game is still in beta, is being done as a NfP game, has the blessing of AEG to exist.

No time! I don't even mess with my Frontierville currently. Poor settlers.

--Jed
Nakama

Postby Shoju » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:52 am

Nakama wrote:
Shoju wrote:This is one of those silly facebook games. It is based on the 4th edition RPG for Legend of the Five Rings, and is pretty simple to play. The game is still in beta, is being done as a NfP game, has the blessing of AEG to exist.

No time! I don't even mess with my Frontierville currently. Poor settlers.

--Jed

$%^& Frontierville. THIS IS RINGS MAN!!!! RINGS!!!!! :lol:

I'm on my 3rd series of stories. I had to bust out a map of Rokugan to find my way around... Jeez it has been forever since I RP'd that setting. I love it.
Shoju

Postby Hayz » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:54 pm

I never played l5r, but it looks interesting, is it still going strong and how easy is it to get started playing?
Deathknights are whores! They're cheap, easy, and spread diseases.
OOM, pulling more trash.
Its alright, I'm a Paladin!
They can't stop us let 'em try, for heavy metal we will die!
Hayz

Postby Shyrtandros » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:56 am

Hayz wrote:I never played l5r, but it looks interesting, is it still going strong and how easy is it to get started playing?

It's slightly more complex than your average competitive TCG.. Magic would be considered easier and much more basic compared to L5R.

I played it for quite a while with friends and my girlfriend... we unfortunately stopped because the nearest place to play with others, releases, tournaments where always about 45 minutes from home..

Great game though.. normal games its simply "Kill other player"

You have 4 different ways to win this game and theres almost no limit on how you can build your decks (Game is played with 2 different stacks of cards instead of 1 like most games).
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby Njall » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 am

That takes me back. Used to do a lot with that game. Even got a few cards to my credit. Ah well! Became too expensive and the only place to really play was too far away. Used to set up tournament sin Toronto, Ontario that got over 100 players then moved to the bloody Deep South. Gah.

Still, its good "Samurai Theater"
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Return to Arkham Asylum