Remove Advertisements

Re: Kiev hotel

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Kiev hotel

Postby Aubade » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 pm

I FUCKING LOVE KIEV HOTEL
ImageImageImage
Image
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
User avatar
Aubade
Moderator
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: Kiev hotel

Postby Worldie » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 am

I dont -.-

I should change my subtitle to "Spambot cleaner".
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13303
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Kiev hotel

Postby Aubade » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:22 am

Lol. Wtf did you do to me? MOD ABUSEEEE~
Image
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
User avatar
Aubade
Moderator
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: Kiev hotel

Postby mew » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:30 am

I hear it's a cool place to hang out. They have really good cappuccinos.
ImageImage
User avatar
mew
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: US

Re: Kiev hotel

Postby Barathorn » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:42 am

mew wrote:I hear it's a cool place to hang out. They have really good cappuccinos.


I take it you mean the Kiev Hotel and not the Spambots Cleaner Forum. The coffee there is shite.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: Kiev hotel

Postby mew » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:49 am

Barathorn wrote:
mew wrote:I hear it's a cool place to hang out. They have really good cappuccinos.


I take it you mean the Kiev Hotel and not the Spambots Cleaner Forum. The coffee there is shite.

Oh, I didn't even know it was a real thing. I thought it was a spambot coming in to advertise something, those are always fun.
ImageImage
User avatar
mew
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: US

Re: Kiev hotel

Postby Aubade » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:48 pm

mew wrote:
Barathorn wrote:
mew wrote:I hear it's a cool place to hang out. They have really good cappuccinos.


I take it you mean the Kiev Hotel and not the Spambots Cleaner Forum. The coffee there is shite.

Oh, I didn't even know it was a real thing. I thought it was a spambot coming in to advertise something, those are always fun.



It WAS a Spambot coming in, I replied to it with an "I FUCKING LOVE SPAMBOTS" and Worldie used his mod abuse powers to make me retarded.cc
Image
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
User avatar
Aubade
Moderator
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am
Location: Tacoma, WA


Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest