US-PVE-Eldre'thalas-Alliance-<Amaranth Knights> RECRUITING

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

US-PVE-Eldre'thalas-Alliance-<Amaranth Knights> RECRUITING

Postby SerraAK » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:05 am

Hi! My name is Serra. I a recruiting coordinator for Amaranth Knights, an Alliance guild on the PVE server Eldre'thalas and am posting here to recruit. Hopefully I'm in the right spot. I apologize if I am not. I am not that familiar with this site yet. :oops:

We are looking for seriously serious and capable raiders, motivated to possibly obtain realm/world first kills, be part of a groundbreaking guild that values the input and presence of all its raiders, developing an enviable achievements portfolio including everything from 5-man and PvP achievements to all hard modes at a 10/25 player level and completionist level achievements like Loremaster. :!: The focus here, should be clearly on raiding, but if you want that holistic guild experience at your finger tips, along with having the opportunity to participate in top level raiding, AK is the place to go. Sound like its worth at least a look? I thought so. Check us out at Amaranthknights.com, specifically the recruiting part of the forums, and have a look around. Check out the ranking system, loot system and raid times/attendance policy. These are crucial bits of info.

We have always been a guild that values progression and community equally, and progressed steadily within both realms of play for nearly three years, most of the core members having played together since beta and early vanilla. We've never been a leveling guild, we've always raided at the highest possible level, but we want to beat everyone else to the punch this time.

Reaching the point in our raiding where the focus must be shifted slightly in this way, :idea: if we are to BE the best of the best, has made it clear that we should bolster our ranks with talented individuals from wherever they come from, including class specific websites. Ia the Hunter your alt? Thats cool, all classes will be considered and alts are welcome as long as they are active. Don't have a character on Eldre'thalas? Make a level one and pst me, Serra, or the other recruiting officer, Vitaetletum on Sunday December 5th @7PM PST. We're having a guild "Open House" and will be online, and possibly in vent, to answer questions the website can't answer. If you think you'd be willing to server transfer, apply at AmaranthKnights.com and we'll get in touch with you asap.

Cheers!

~Serra, Thespoon :mrgreen:
SerraAK

Return to Recruitment