Remove Advertisements

Beefadin: Endurance vs. Magic Resistance

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Beefadin: Endurance vs. Magic Resistance

Postby valura » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:08 am

Arnock wrote:Arcane torrent AND the ability to fit through doors>>>>> endurance.

^^
this
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (73) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby elword » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 pm

um i hearded Bloodelfs 2% less magic damag inc

and i dont know

2500 hp vs 2% hm
elword

Postby masterpoobaa » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Given the number of times ive CURSED blizzard for not giving Draenei a extra interupt like Arcane Torent, I would have to say: "Screw the cows, GO BELF!"
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby tbolt » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Maybe if they made the stun instant I could get behind it since I'm always casting arcane torrent on the fly in BGs. Although I'm not sure if I could live with the lazy summer afternoon swatting at flies motion that is the Tauren attack animation, I like the crazy flip thing that the blood elves do for CS.
tbolt

Postby boston2k4 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:23 am

Cows are by far the most fun "looking" pally yet... ok so we lose a give me mana back ability that silences. BUT i can stomp the ground and force them to sit in my consecrate while i shield and hammer the crap outta them. how often have you run complely out of mana? i have never seen this issue so it is moot.. the silence.. well you got me there and you win that battle. but can you moo while charging in and have it make sense? no you cant.

Cow = Cool
BELF = human + fruit * power ranger tier gear
and at least my /silly is hilarious not vain stuck up whiny crap
Moo ... are you happy now?
its all about what you dont mind looking at for hours either racial is not deal breaking and resists are a joke and have been since vanilla. :x
boston2k4

Postby elword » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:00 am

so what is now better bloodelf or tauren ?
elword

Postby Worldie » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:02 am

If you are looking for bleeding edge min-maxing, Tauren is about 1% better.
If you aren't they are basically the same, play the one you like more graphically / lorewise.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby sealava » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:09 am

personally i always " tried " to like those cows and make a Tauren guy since i stated wow long time ago duo to their big size and how nice armor fits on them ,,,
BUT those COWS animation and how they looked were always just too goofy for my liking :lol:
and seriously .. Arcane Torrents interrupt ability for a progressing raid Tank is 2nd to none .
I can't tell how many times i needed to use it in our progressions which made us kill new hard bosses.
sealava

Postby Worldie » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:19 am

In some serious progressive guild, if you need to rely on a 2 min cd interrupt from a tank, then you aren't in a serious progressive guild ;)

In a "normal" guild, yes you are probably right.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby sealava » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:52 am

In some serious progressive guild, if you need to rely on a 2 min cd interrupt from a tank, then you aren't in a serious progressive guild ;)

those slackers are everywhere , :mrgreen: and instead of wiping on a boss for a miss interrupt and assigning blames after wipe , just use your own interrupts to help your team mates :)
it always help having an extra interrupt for these occasions , if it was a possible talent point wouldn't you like to spend it on having us an extra interrupt .
sealava

Postby elword » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:53 pm

so you guys say Tauren>Bloodelf?
elword

Postby Zhuel » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:21 am

Blame Blizz for not giving us a legit interupt and if the difference between a win and lose is torrent then there are larger issues.
Zhuel

Postby Chasey » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:46 pm

elword wrote:so you guys say Tauren>Bloodelf?

Do you really need others to tell you what class to play?

I think as worldie said if you are big time Min/Max Tauren are 1% better RIGHT NOW! but that is if mana stays a non issue for prot pallys. If they change that well maybe Belfs jump up top again.

I have a human and a belf pally, I really miss not having the extra come here tool to a caster that is immune to silence by shield or when AS is (was on CD). It is at this point a tool as racials are trivial.

To Worldies point of the "best" guilds having someone to do intrupts. I don't know I've never been that good of a guild but if your person who is interupt dies....You have 1 of your own maybe two if you can get away with hammer and it actually works.

TL;DR Play what you want. Racials are not game breaking. You shouldn't have to ask what to play in the same post two times.
Chasey

Postby Thadeus » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:41 pm

I would like to add one thing that no one mentioned before (or maybe I have not noticed), one thing I have realized while searching for my credit card to do the m2m (metro sexual --> moo) change. Keep in mind that blood elves have a +10 to enchanting, so I suggest to those of you that have enchanting as a profession, to wait until u maximize it in Cata, since it helps on the leveling process a lot, especially in the early days, when mats will be expensive.

Cheers!
Thadeus

Postby Awyndel » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 am

Awyndel

PreviousNext

Return to General