Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 am

all rooms done! I'm done painting this house, at least for the moment~!
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby amh » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Shoju wrote:some dungeon fun

Don't forget to pick up a tabard of your choice! The capitol city tabards give rep in old world instances.
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Oh I plan on buying the Troll, Orc, and Gobbo tabards when I hit Org. Once I have them capped, I will hit the cows, then elves, and leave forsaken to last.

I have also thought about ditching the heirloom gear so that it takes me longer to level so that I can see more of the content. I'm unsure about this though...
Shoju

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Well, heirloom gear has better stats than just about every other gear of the same level, that is, till you're level 78-80.

Why don't you go to Org and have your XP locked so you get to earn reputation and blues for your other slots on dungeons and then resume your XP once you're satisfied with the content at that level?
---
Klaudandus

Postby katraya » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Sticking it out at my current job may have been worth it after all.

Things have been busy for me lately and they are about to get much busier with two new studies recruiting and another reopening recruitment. One of the doctors I work for came to talk to me today and said they were looking into hiring a part-time or student worker that I could pawn the grunt work off on. They would be directly under me, and I would act as their supervisor.

This would mean a promotion and a raise. :D
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 pm

The Maximillian of Northsire questline is made of awesome.
---
Klaudandus

Postby beornus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 pm

katraya wrote:Sticking it out at my current job may have been worth it after all.

Things have been busy for me lately and they are about to get much busier with two new studies recruiting and another reopening recruitment. One of the doctors I work for came to talk to me today and said they were looking into hiring a part-time or student worker that I could pawn the grunt work off on. They would be directly under me, and I would act as their supervisor.

Woot! You buy first round of hte DC get together whenever it happens!
beornus
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:47 pm

A new guild, new people, new hope!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Levantine » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Covenant? From what I remember they were pretty decent.
Levantine

Postby Worldie » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Levantine wrote:Covenant? From what I remember they were pretty decent.

I've heard only good things about them so, why not :) Decent guilds that recruit tanks are quite rare nowadays.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Levantine » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:56 pm

I hope you find a good place with them. <3
Levantine

Postby Alviarin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 am

So that's where you ended up. Good luck over there Worldie. Might see you in the LFD. ^^
Alviarin

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:18 am

katraya wrote:Sticking it out at my current job may have been worth it after all.

YAY!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:33 am

Weds. night, we did just a simple ICC10 normal run to give people a change of scenery (we have been smashing Ulduar 10 in the face hard for drakes).

I was slotted to heal (2 heal with Korola). I really have no desire for loot at this time, I'm just trying to get used to characters, and see what is what in the 4.0 world.

So, I brought my Shaman (Shojin from my Case study) to heal. His gear is mediocre to abysmal castoff stuff. I decided after 4.0 I don't care for the new 'leaner' enhance (spend a lot of time not hitting buttons :( ) and picked up a couple of healing pieces.

Turns out, that we were able to 2 heal all of lower spire, Fester and Rot. We had some voice chat problems with a player from the Alliance lurkers, so we weren't able to get PP, but we went and did Valithria. I had never healed the Val, I had always been the outside guy. It was a blast, and I was able to keep up with the druid who was healing on Val as well :)

And I made a Troll Druid, and I love him. I got Voodookin form last night, and was a little disappointed with the look of the form, but it will be great fun :)
Shoju

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Starcaller Kysen.

Missed Auriaya and Thorim again while I was unable to log in, but gonna get Yogg+1 tonight.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

PreviousNext

Return to General