Remove Advertisements

Belf Paladins

SPOILERS Discussion about the Cataclysm Beta SPOILERS

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Belf Paladins

Postby Palisade » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:38 am

Griefing is Griefing. I don't who what when where why or how. If you're being a deliberate jerk, then that says it all.
Palisade

Postby cerwillis » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 am

Nikachelle wrote:
cerwillis wrote:FFS guys, ctrl+V then click on the nameplate that isn't a player. It's really not that hard, and I can't see blizz banning anyone that isn't griefing people in trade or /y.

I know you said player, but this is most commonly done on my server for mailboxes. Not much you can do about that if some asswipe is standing on it.

Oh. I would go to a different mailbox.
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby Yelena » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:51 am

cerwillis wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
cerwillis wrote:FFS guys, ctrl+V then click on the nameplate that isn't a player. It's really not that hard, and I can't see blizz banning anyone that isn't griefing people in trade or /y.

I know you said player, but this is most commonly done on my server for mailboxes. Not much you can do about that if some asswipe is standing on it.

Oh. I would go to a different mailbox.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=40768
Valleri - Frostwolf
Yelena

Postby eia » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:57 am

I know this, but it's still just annoying.
If you know as well how easy it is to get around, what exactly is the fun with it? Can you explain that?

Another thing, on my server we had tons of people standing on top of one of the cultist pamphlets you needed for the cata quests in Stormwind. Not so easy to do anything else with.
"It takes two to cuddle."
eia

Postby Lolpaladins » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Race changed to Tauren on the PTR... I love the way it looks and the animations...

But I'll be waiting to see if they decide to update the racials "to be as cool as the goblin/worgen racials" as was "promised" last Blizzcon. It would be silly to race-change from a blood elf to a tauren if the updated racials clearly made Blood Elves the "preferred" tanking race for paladins.
Lolpaladins

Postby Neptuno » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:37 am

most of the time i've seen it was back on the isle in BC since the vendor was both factions and a right click in the wrong spot brought guards but friendlies could click away
Neptuno

Postby Brightsong » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 pm

As long as I continue to lack an on-demand interrupt, torrent is too important to give up.
Brightsong

Postby Braundo » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:52 pm

In a reversal of their previous stance, Blizzard has now confirmed that race changes to Tauren Paladins (among the other new combinations) will be available immediately upon The Shattering going live, and we won't have to wait for Cataclysm.

I definitely will miss Arcane Torrent, but no racial is good enough to make up for the fact that I hate looking at my character model.
Braundo
Maintankadonor

Postby Neptuno » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:31 am

Braundo wrote:I definitely will miss Arcane Torrent, but no racial is good enough to make up for the fact that I hate looking at my character model.

my new "arcane warstomp" will totally silence them during the stun period... going on my bar right next to divine barkskin
Neptuno

Previous

Return to Cataclysm