Belf Paladins

SPOILERS Discussion about the Cataclysm Beta SPOILERS

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Belf Paladins

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:40 am

I miss Mana Tap... not that I don't like Arcane Torrent as it currently is... but at lower levels I liked having that extra button to hit/pull mobs with mana before all the pally ranged stuff came out.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Candiru » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:13 am

I liked using ManaTap on random alliance I met out in the world and then doing a /sorry. I am addicted to magic, I can't help it! Some of them would understand and /emote back, others would attack you and you'd have to defend yourself.

I found it quite a fun thing to do while mining / fishing etc.
Candiru

Postby Cronus » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:34 pm

MOOOOO! I can’t wait to be super-sized! I love how Taurens have everything bigger. My biggest reason for the race change will be when I mount up on my Travellers Tundra Mount w/ the food that makes you even bigger; I can stand on top of whatever is the hot item where everyone is trying to click on it or something like that. I will completely be able to black out the sun and have a little fun. :twisted:

Hey, you gotta do something fun once in awhile. Hehe :D
Cronus

Postby Braundo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Cronus wrote:My biggest reason for the race change will be when I mount up on my Travellers Tundra Mount w/ the food that makes you even bigger; I can stand on top of whatever is the hot item where everyone is trying to click on

Listen.

I hate you.
Braundo
Maintankadonor

Postby rodos » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Braundo wrote:
Cronus wrote:My biggest reason for the race change will be when I mount up on my Travellers Tundra Mount w/ the food that makes you even bigger; I can stand on top of whatever is the hot item where everyone is trying to click on

Listen.

I hate you.

Isn't this kind of griefing a temp-bannable offense?
rodos

Postby eia » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:43 am

rodos wrote:
Braundo wrote:

Listen.

I hate you.

Isn't this kind of griefing a temp-bannable offense?

AFAIK, yes.
I have a hard time seeing the fun in it as well, but I guess I'm just not into that whole griefing culture at all, ganking, being an annoyance etc, the fun is all lost on me.
"It takes two to cuddle."
eia

Postby Neptuno » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 am

only if they can prove that the person just didn't happen to afk there (probaly would take several people reporting to have something done even then)

tundra mount's too tall thought... they'll click it underneath it lol
Neptuno

Postby Candiru » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:32 am

I liked it when you could just mind control Gamon, and then have him kick them out of the way :) Baby spice works OK though.
Candiru

Postby Palisade » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:30 am

Braundo wrote:

Listen.

I hate you.

Listen.

We hate you. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

All griefers should be perma-banned
Palisade

Postby Passionario » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 am

Cronus wrote:MOOOOO! I can’t wait to be super-sized! I love how Taurens have everything bigger. My biggest reason for the race change will be when I mount up on my Travellers Tundra Mount w/ the food that makes you even bigger; I can stand on top of whatever is the hot item where everyone is trying to click on it or something like that. I will completely be able to black out the sun and have a little fun. :twisted:

Blizzard's Harassment Policy wrote:Zone/Area Disruption

This category includes language and/or actions intended to disturb groups of players or areas of the world, such as:

* Disruption of player sponsored events or gatherings
* Excessive use of in-game sounds or visuals
* Excessively casting spells with noticeable effects in crowded areas
* Impeding or blocking access to an NPC, doodad, doorway, or any other area of the world that a player would normally be able to access

If a player is found to have disrupted an area of the world or a group of players, he/she may:

* Be given a warning
* Be temporarily or permanently suspended from the game
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:27 am

Cronus wrote:MOOOOO! I can’t wait to be super-sized! I love how Taurens have everything bigger. My biggest reason for the race change will be when I mount up on my Travellers Tundra Mount w/ the food that makes you even bigger; I can stand on top of whatever is the hot item where everyone is trying to click on it or something like that. I will completely be able to black out the sun and have a little fun. :twisted:

I have threatened people in guild with a gkick if I catch them doing this. And I am not kidding around with that. People that do this are complete and total asshats.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Chicken » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:16 am

Neptuno wrote:only if they can prove that the person just didn't happen to afk there (probaly would take several people reporting to have something done even then)

tundra mount's too tall thought... they'll click it underneath it lol
I would expect that specifically taking buffs to increase your size as much as possible before doing it would also differentiate it enough from "just being afk" somehow.
Chicken

Postby cerwillis » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:30 am

FFS guys, ctrl+V then click on the nameplate that isn't a player. It's really not that hard, and I can't see blizz banning anyone that isn't griefing people in trade or /y.
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby Braundo » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 am

cerwillis wrote:FFS guys, ctrl+V then click on the nameplate that isn't a player. It's really not that hard, and I can't see blizz banning anyone that isn't griefing people in trade or /y.

What if they're standing on a portal?
Braundo
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:34 am

cerwillis wrote:FFS guys, ctrl+V then click on the nameplate that isn't a player. It's really not that hard, and I can't see blizz banning anyone that isn't griefing people in trade or /y.

I know you said player, but this is most commonly done on my server for mailboxes. Not much you can do about that if some asswipe is standing on it.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Cataclysm