Remove Advertisements

A Knight's Journey

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: A Knight's Journey

Postby Santcuff » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Lightbeard wrote:
Santcuff wrote:
Dorvan wrote:You are not sure the pie is small enough, so you take out a good sized slice and eat it before putting it out...just to be safe.

Feeling quite satisfied after sneaking a piece of peach pie from Mrs. Muffin,
You snatch up the rest of the pie and prepare for your giant trap (you realize you are also quite good at puns)
You head through the bush and see the town which is still on fire and giants swarming everywhere.

You decide to begin sprinting to the town but your stamina bar runs empty quickly and you're reduced to a slow walk.

You run as fast as you can towards the town holding on to the sweet smelling pie as close to you as you can careful not to drop any of it.

you arrive at the entrance of the burning town clearly exhausted
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
Santcuff

Postby Dorvan » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Examine my surroundings...are there giants nearby?

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Postby Santcuff » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Dorvan wrote:Examine my surroundings...are there giants nearby?

In the heat of the excitement you realize you forgot to examine your surroundings,
You look to your left, A burning building which looked like it might have been an armory before it somehow joined the massive amount of buildings on fire.

You look to your right certain there are just going to be more burning buildings but OH MY GOD! a giant is standing 100 feet away from you slowly walking towards you, it must smell the delicious pie
Santcuff

Postby Lightbeard » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Santcuff wrote:

In the heat of the excitement you realize you forgot to examine your surroundings,
You look to your left, A burning building which looked like it might have been an armory before it somehow joined the massive amount of buildings on fire.

You look to your right certain there are just going to be more burning buildings but OH MY GOD! a giant is standing 100 feet away from you slowly walking towards you, it must smell the delicious pie

You choose to head to the armory first to see if there is a new weapon to combat the giants.
Lightbeard

Postby Santcuff » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Lightbeard wrote:
Santcuff wrote:

You choose to head to the armory first to see if there is a new weapon to combat the giants.

You head to the armory running as fast as you can, still holding the delicious peach pie
You arrive at the armory but it is still on fire.
Santcuff

Postby Lightbeard » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:38 pm

The armory is on fire but it isn't bad so you should have an easy time navigating through it.

Clutching the pie under an arm you scan the armory for weapons that will easily defeat the giants.
Lightbeard

Postby Santcuff » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Lightbeard wrote:The armory is on fire but it isn't bad so you should have an easy time navigating through it.

Clutching the pie under an arm you scan the armory for weapons that will easily defeat the giants.

You charge into the armory but once you get inside the smoke hits your lungs and you start coughing up a storm

You hurry along in the armory hoping to get out before your die from the fire or the smoke.
You knock over box after box but you only manage to find old rusted weapons and shields
At the end of the armory on the right you see a box that is different than all the others, you go over to examine it but it is locked.
Santcuff

Postby Lightbeard » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Santcuff wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:The armory is on fire but it isn't bad so you should have an easy time navigating through it.

You charge into the armory but once you get inside the smoke hits your lungs and you start coughing up a storm

You hurry along in the armory hoping to get out before your die from the fire or the smoke.
You knock over box after box but you only manage to find old rusted weapons and shields
At the end of the armory on the right you see a box that is different than all the others, you go over to examine it but it is locked.

Still weak from the smoke, you grab the box and run out. The giant meets you outside with hunger in his eyes.

Thinking quick on your feet, you chuck the box at the giant's head, breaking the lock and dropping the spoils to the ground. The giant is stunned momentarily, now's your chance to examine what dropped out of the box.

On the ground you find....
Lightbeard

Postby Santcuff » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Lightbeard wrote:
Santcuff wrote:

Still weak from the smoke, you grab the box and run out. The giant meets you outside with hunger in his eyes.

Thinking quick on your feet, you chuck the box at the giant's head, breaking the lock and dropping the spoils to the ground. The giant is stunned momentarily, now's your chance to examine what dropped out of the box.

On the ground you find....

You run out of the armory as fast as you can, strange box under one arm, delicious peach pie under the other.
The giant who is now right outside the armory sees you and the pie

You can see the look of hunger on his face and you can tell that you and your delicious Peach Pie bait will be eaten soon.
Thinking quickly you throw the strange box at the giant but the giant merely bats the box to the ground breaking the lock.

You dive to open to strange box to see what could have been so valuable that it would be the only thing locked in the entire armory.

Inside you find what appears to be a slightly glowing sword. You can feel great power was once in this sword, but that now most of it's power is gone. You pick up the sword
*Strange Glowing Sword has been added to your Inventory*

You back up slowly from the giant before it has a chance to attack, getting out of the way while thinking on what to do next
Santcuff

Postby Arnock » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Find a way to improve the sword (possibly involving the awakening of sages... or something like that)
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Santcuff » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 am

Arnock wrote:Find a way to improve the sword (possibly involving the awakening of sages... or something like that)

You can not search for a way to unlock the sword's power yet because a giant is trying to kill you
Santcuff

Postby Barathorn » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:00 am

The following thoughts race through your head,

1/ why is the sword glowing
2/ why is the town the giants live in on fire
3/ why aren't the giants putting out the fires in their town
4/ shit this isn't where they live, they are attacking
5/ will it be seen as annoying if you attempt to put out fire
6/ why does my stomach churn so?
7/ perhaps the pie?

/Equip glowing sword
/Prepare to be ill over Giant
/Parry Giants attack if required to with glowing sword
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Santcuff » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:14 am

Barathorn wrote:The following thoughts race through your head,

1/ why is the sword glowing
2/ why is the town the giants live in on fire
3/ why aren't the giants putting out the fires in their town
4/ shit this isn't where they live, they are attacking
5/ will it be seen as annoying if you attempt to put out fire
6/ why does my stomach churn so?
7/ perhaps the pie?

/Equip glowing sword
/Prepare to be ill over Giant
/Parry Giants attack if required to with glowing sword

You set the delicious pie on the ground safely.
You Equip the strange glowing sword and run staight at the giant.
You are full of confidence with this new unknown powerful weapon as you preapre to fight this horrible beast.

The giant makes a swing at you but misses as you jump out of the way, You were going to try and block the giant using your shield, but once you saw it's arm crashing down, you just jumped as fast as you could out of the way, that punch would have flattened you like a pancake.
You breathe heavily as a short sigh of relief of not getting smashed escapes through your lips, it does not last long however since the giant is still trying to kill you.
Santcuff

Postby Hayz » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:27 am

Back up, careful not to step on the pie, then charge and attempt to stab the giant with the glowing sword screaming a war cry "FOR PONY!"
Deathknights are whores! They're cheap, easy, and spread diseases.
OOM, pulling more trash.
Its alright, I'm a Paladin!
They can't stop us let 'em try, for heavy metal we will die!
Hayz

Postby Santcuff » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:29 am

Hayz wrote:Back up, careful not to step on the pie, then charge and attempt to stab the giant with the glowing sword screaming a war cry "FOR PONY!"

With a war cry that you are sure has been shouted by millions before you, you run up to the giant and attempt to stab it.

You manage to run all the way under the Giant before he so much as notices what is going on. You stab your strange glowing sword into the giants thy. The giant stands still for a split second before crying out in a fit of pain. You quickly take your sword out of the giant, but the giant is now in a fit of rage stomping on the ground and swinging everywhere trying to kill you
Santcuff

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum