Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Belf Paladins

Postby Darielle » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:35 am

I turned my female belf tankadin into a male belf tankadin

That statement is illogical
Darielle

Postby Passionario » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:08 am

Candiru wrote:Blood elves lost their passive of magic to all schools resistance, the could do with a new passive!

Ambitious - All honor/conquest/justice/valor point gains are increased by 10%. (Caps are unaffected)
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Candiru » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 am

Hair Stylist: Visiting the barber shop is free

or

Nimble: 1% movement speed increase

or just

Magic Resistance: 2% less magic damage taken

again.

Nelfs still seem to have the best tanking racial by far, 2% miss on melee and ranged attacks.
Candiru

Postby fuzzygeek » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:05 am

Candiru wrote:Nelfs still seem to have the best tanking racial by far, 2% miss on melee and ranged attacks.

Obscenity.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Chicken » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 am

Candiru wrote:Hair Stylist: Visiting the barber shop is free.
I say we take a page out of one of the goblin racials for that idea.

Personal Stylist: Calls in your personal stylist, allowing you to change your hair style anywhere in the world!
Chicken

Postby Candiru » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 am

A personal stylist would be awesome, but the way the game handles the barbershop you are phased out of the game when you are on a stool. If you had a portable stylist, you could escape world PvP by simply getting your hair cut. I'm imagining it would be too much work to add in a whole new barbershop mechanic just for Belfs.

Not sure how Nelfs got to keep 2% physical miss and we lost 2% magic miss :( They could at least give us back the TBC resistance to all schools racial rather than just arcane.

Most races seem to get 3 expertise / 1%crit / 1%haste / 1%hit. Maybe belfs could get 3 Mastery? Although you don't get any mastery until level 80 right? So I guess not.
Candiru

Postby Malthrax » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:35 am

Candiru wrote:A personal stylist would be awesome, but the way the game handles the barbershop you are phased out of the game when you are on a stool. If you had a portable stylist, you could escape world PvP by simply getting your hair cut. I'm imagining it would be too much work to add in a whole new barbershop mechanic just for Belfs.

CAN'T PVP NAU GETTING MAH NAILZ DONE!!!

That's perfect, tbh. Give it a 1hr cooldown.
Malthrax

Postby Talima » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Would never want to switch to tauren; I like being able to see what I'm fighting.

If I could switch to Draenei and stay horde though I'd do that without a second thought.
Talima 85 BE Prot/Ret Dalaran
Talima

Postby Neptuno » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Talima wrote:Would never want to switch to tauren; I like being able to see what I'm fighting.

If I could switch to Draenei and stay horde though I'd do that without a second thought.

beg borrow or steal a dbw for a boss fight... tell me you don't love the strength proc.

im sure that they'll create an arcane damage boss as soon as i switch to the nature resistant pally, but with the switches to racials, it's time to be an allbeefpally

by that will mess with my cow quota... so then my bear will be a troll (and not just in reputation)
Neptuno

Postby crazyharry » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:06 pm

On the one hand, my little belf has been tanking her skinny behind off for me for ages now and I am quite attached to her, but on the other hand, the chance to wield a sword that isn't a toothpick would be just dandy.

Why oh why won't they give me a normal sized sword :cry:
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a hoof stamping on a cupcake -- forever.
http://kefkafloyd.deviantart.com/art/Pi ... -201465409
crazyharry

Postby Griffith » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:56 pm

looks like I'll be making the switch to tauren, but not as a pally :( Only guild I could find whose times I could meet needed a feral, so looks like I am switching to to Tauren neway
Griffith

Postby Neptuno » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Griffith wrote:looks like I'll be making the switch to tauren, but not as a pally :( Only guild I could find whose times I could meet needed a feral, so looks like I am switching to to Tauren neway

troll drood!!! haste is your friend
Neptuno

Postby boston2k4 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 am

ok so i have been rolling cows for along time..
warrior tank was a male cow
dk tank was a male cow
my shamman was a male cow originaly ..now troll (Jaaa man!)
and druid .. duh was male cow

favorite designed race ever but for the love of god can i get through a doorway on a mount
i mean try to lead a charge into a town for a raid and have to get off your mount every couple feet to remount after you clear the doorway.

my pally tank now is so very ...not me. hes small, kinda bitchy, and just looks like his armor will collapse him i embrace the Tauren pally with open arms.
i think i will bind /moo with my shield toss just to let people know a hamburger is going to tnak this for ya.
boston2k4

Postby Arnock » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 am

Now, why on azeroth would I give up my fabulous hair to become a walking hamburger?

How DARE you suggest I do such a thing!

The nerve of some people....
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Neptuno » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:52 am

Arnock wrote:Now, why on azeroth would I give up my fabulous hair to become a walking hamburger?

How DARE you suggest I do such a thing!

The nerve of some people....

a walking hamburger? I don't intend to be ground up and spit out... my pally is 100% Angus
Neptuno

PreviousNext

Return to Cataclysm