Remove Advertisements

Post Your Interface

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Post Your Interface

Postby _Chloe » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Alrighty, with the coming of 4.0.1 and Cata, it's now time for a fresh new interface thread.

Try to keep the thread spam free. We want people's interfaces in here, not mindless 'ZOMGPLZUPLOADKTHX' posts as they're annoying and pointless. Such posts WILL be deleted.

If you want to ask for an upload, do it in a PM.

Having said that, constructive critiquing is allowed.

Post format should be as follows:

[[IMG]]
[[Description]]
[[Addons]]
_Chloe

Re: Post Your Interface [[4.x]]

Postby Robrocop » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:01 am

Out of Raid screenshot and uhhh

The second shot is a bit dated because I was using a different minimap mod, which was amazing, just wasn't able to find the code in the lua to spawn a mail icon and bg icon that only works on mouse hover, otherwise hidden. Anyways, the UI I use is heavily minimalistic, I run Wow on a 32" Sony Bravia 1080p tv, with everything else relegated to my second monitor(22" Samsung LCD Computer monitor), and even with the real estate I'm super OCD about maknig things match, and taking up as little room as possible, giving me maximum screen real estate. Most buttons are hidden except for 2 rows of main abilities and abilities that have a cooldown.

My UI is based off an amalgamation of several different UI's I frankensteined. I was never content so I was the wowinterface lurker taking pieces from UI's until i finally built something I am super content with. To give credit, Quse was the inspiration for the raid and unit frames and map placement with SLdatatext, Skullflower inspired the action bar setup from a previous setup that I liked before it was changed. Hal's UI heavily influenced how I came to enjoy minimalism, and how I like things placed, although I'll never be as good of a designer as these people are, all credit goes to them.

Addons-
Combuctor
Butsu-changes how loot windows look, and cleans it up to look up a lot cleaner.
ButtonFacade with Svelte skin
Chatter
Dominos
DXE
Eavesdrop
ForteXorcist-Cooldown tracker, etc. I don't know how I ever played without this mod before, it's a godsend.
Kungaloosh-Auto raid marker that I think bases off threat, where it'll assign raid markers to aoe packs, because I'm too lazy to remember to use oPie.
Mapster
Obituary-Routes deaths to chat frame, linking the ability and the damage it dealt to them.
Omen3
OmniCC
PallyPower
Parrot
Postal
Raven-not in screenshots but the buff frames I'm using since 4.0 until Satrina's get's updated.
SexyMap-Minimap mod, constant source of rage due to how people use the unmatching crappy look, I just picked it because I was too lazy to lua edit my own to fit my specs, so I just stripped it to bare bones.
SLDataText-Arena Points, clock, money, durability loaders etc, numbers and stuff around minimap and action bars.
SnowfallKeyPress-"Modify key bindings to work on key press rather than key release"
StufUnitFrames
tekability-gives me numbers over my gear in the character info tab to constantly remind me I need to repair seeing as I hit the ugly armored man.
teksloot-Tekkub is a God of minimalism, and this is one of my favs from him, it replaces loot rolls with a much sleeker look that isn't giant and in your face.
Tidyplates with Threat Plates
WIM-Because being popular=needing a window to tell you who's whispering you....jkjk
RantTooltip-Tooltip replacement, super minimalistic, cleaner, fits my design etc.

So TL;DR Theck please don't use math to make fun of my UI :(.

Download link-http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info16030-RobroCopUI1920x1080.html
I haven't updated the addons yet because I'm waiting to get a newer Forte that doesn't yell at me, and an SLDataText that doesn't squawk at my clock module, but other than that if you DL it and run curse client and auto-update everything except for SharedMedia, follow the instructions, you'll be good to go!
Robrocop

Postby Dianora » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Visible Addon:
Autobar - Muffin Edition (original Autobar dev team are AFK, so someone is trying to make it work)
Action Bar: Bartender 4
Chat: Chatter
Minimap: Chinchilla Minimap
Timer: Classtimer
Raid Frame: Grid with Clique
Boss Mod: DXE
Combat Log: EavesDrop
Buff Bars: Elkano's BuffBars (dev is afk, sort of got it working)
Cooldown Bar: ForteXorcist II (used for my warlock, kept the bar for the rest of my toons)
FuBar with Group, Money, Outfitter, Performance, Speed and Volume
Holy Power tracking: Holy Trinity
Scrolling Text: Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
Threat Meter: Omen3
Button Cooldown: OmniCC
Paladin buff & warning: Pally Power
UnitFrame: Pitbull4
Damage Meter: Recount
Threat Plate: Tidy Plates with Threat Plates
Screen Rescale: Viewporter (this with CBH Viewport are both having problem with Liquid Setting higher than fair)

The only significant addition is Holy Trinity for holy power tracking. My old raid frame is in my signature.

A newer version:

Only major difference is that Raven have replaces Classtimer and Elkano's Buff Bar.
Last edited by Dianora on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby towelliee » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:10 pm

towelliee

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 am

Currently using:
MoveAnything
Recount
Omen
DxE
MSBT
Vengeance Report

Things to do:
Better buff and debuff visibility on self and targetoftarget.
Raid frames aren't quite right. Move aggro highlight to the health text, make border highlight for dispellable debuffs, and give some more resizing flexibility and they might work, though I'd be wary of trying them in a large raid.

(I may end up removing or filtering that Reckoning notification. It was just proccing over and over and over.)
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Zabkorili » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:23 am

Resized smaller to fit the forums.

It's an older screenshot, but since I love my UI so much it hasn't changed much over the months. It took a long time to set it up and have the artistic look I wanted. Spellbars obviously look rather different now due to all the changes, but everything else still looks the same. I play on a widescreen resolution.

The addon breakdown is this:

- KGPanels with imported artwork
- Pitbull 3 unit frames (Broken since patch - will be switching to Pitbull 4 soon)
- Prat chat windows
- Fubar
- Chinchilla Minimap
- ORA2
- Pally Power (No longer needed since patch - Disabled)
- IceHUD (Now also displays Holy Power)
- Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
- Bartender4
- Button Facade
- Button Fluffer (Broken - Replaced with something similar)
- ZMobs 3D Models (Broken since patch =( Hope it's fixed soon!)
- Omen
- Recount
- Decursive
- Deadly Boss Mods
- ThatJustHappened
Zabkorili

Postby Necrolite » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 am

Basic at the moment, used to use athrynn (sp?) ui. now building one up myself, closely styled to that. few things on it i want to do away with, the vengeance display just under HolyTrinity, either into holytrinity itself, or into pitbull. probably will end up moving grid down to the bottom, bars across to the right under the chat frame. need to put SBF back now that's updated, and a few other tweaks.

addons - stripped all the blizzard shit out, and a few addons that had other modules as part of the original. this is pretty much all i use for this one char.

+Wowhead_Looter
acb_CastBar
acb_Mirror
Ace3
ActionBarSaver
Auctionator
AutoLink
AutoPartyButtons
AzCastBar
AzCastBarOptions
Bagnon
Bagnon_AccountSearch
Bartender4
Clique
DockingStation
DockingStation_Config
DXE
Elephant
Fizzle
FluidFrames
Forte_Core
Grid
GridClickSets
GridIndicatorCornerIcons
GridIndicatorExtraIcons
GridStatusHots
GridStatusRaidDebuff
GridStatusRaidIcons
GridStatusRD_BC
GridStatusRD_WotLK
GridUnitMenu
GuildBankSearch
HolyTrinity
LibSharedMedia-3.0
ManyItemTooltips
MementoMori
Obituary
oGlow
Omen
OmniCC
OmniCC_Config
PitBull4
Postal
Prat-3.0
Prat-3.0_HighCPUUsageModules
Prat-3.0_Libraries
Raven
Raven_Options
RSA
RSA_Options
SatrinaBuffFrame
SBFOptions
SharedMedia
shPerformance
Skada
SkadaWindowButtons
Skinner
SnowfallKeyPress
TidyPlates
TidyPlates_ThreatPlates
TipTac
VengeanceStatus
WhoTaunted
Necrolite

Postby Kitalia » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Heavily Edited Tukui, with Omen (the little box below my player frame) eavesdrop, Threat Plates & vengeance status

AND NO PALLY POWER (i love it)
Kitalia

Postby billellis100 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:54 pm

The concept is to prioritize the most important information near the center but with an large emphasis of keeping as much "stuff" below the game horizon as possible.
I've been playing with two hands on the keyboard ever since WAR because it affords me the ability to circle strafe easier (used a lot in pvp) and I use my right hand on the number pad so I have easy access to 18 action buttons. I only use the mouse to run when it is absolutely required (ie Sindragosa casts, etc)and I use it to for mouse over "Cliqe" actions like Hand of Reckoning, Decursing, etc.

Because of my hand placement I have most of my abilities' key binds memorized so I only use the small button layout to monitor cooldowns, although you'll notice the "Keypad" layout in the center which does represent where my 1-9 binds are.

As you can see I use an addon for just about everything, what you don't see are my HS, Professions and food/flask buttons those are set up in my Opie addon so they only appear out of combat when I hit a certain key bind. My minimenu is set as a non-combat mouse over in the corner under the tooltip, and my mounts are permanently hidden but saved to Key binds as well.

The addons in the screen shot are:
Sunn Viewport
Bartender
Aloft
Skada
Omen
Power Auras
Pitbull
Azcastbar
Bazooka
Prat
Carbonite
Chinchilla Minimap
KGpanels
Macaroon
MSBT
TipTac
OmniCC
Satrine Buff Frames
There are more but i think that covers the big ones.
billellis100

Postby alicex » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Dianora wrote:Image

whats the black bar that go's across your screen at the bottom?
alicex

Postby Dianora » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:51 pm

alicex wrote:
Dianora wrote:Image

whats the black bar that go's across your screen at the bottom?

Viewporter.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby Khael » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Edited TukUI package with DBM Recount and Omen, the entire thing takes up around 4.8mb so very lightweight

Idling in dalaran

ICC Raid

~Khael
Khael

Postby Vrimmel » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:57 am

Vrimmel

Postby Chanserv » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:29 am

Raid: http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2304/w ... 141124.jpg

Pitbull4
Omen
Recount
Bartender
Arkinventory
Atlas - Atlasloot
Chatter
Chinchilla Minimap
Elkano's Buffbars
Miks scrolling battle text
Mount helper
OmniCC
Pally Power
Sunnart (view port mod black strip)
Tidy plates
Who Taunted
Chanserv

Postby Repartee » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:55 pm

click image for full size

My new 4.0 UI using Sunn Viewport for the Cataclysm theme. It's contained in the Art Pack 11 plug-in.

Other mods include:

Pitbull Unit Frames
SatrinaBuffFrame
TipTac (for cursor)
Dominos (bar mod) with Button Facade
Chinchilla Minimap (also useful for moving other frames around)
Prat 3.0
SLDataText (nifty little mod that allows you to track friends, guildies, latency, gold, durability, etc -- the guild mouseover is awesome!) Great alternative to Bazooka or Titan Panel.
MikScrollingBattleText
Power Auras Classic
Outfitter
Livestock (noncombat pet and mount mod)
Aloft (for name plates)
--- et al.

Edit: added action screenshot (since installed Error Monster to prevent 'spell not ready' spam.
Repartee

Next

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros