Buff frame replacement

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: Buff frame replacement

Postby Dianora » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:36 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:
Dianora wrote:Dewdrop menu got broken, so you need to download the latest dewdroplib from ace.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/dewdroplib/ ?

Last update was in September.

Odd, the version I downloaded fix the drop down menu issue. When I get home, I'll give you the exact build number.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby Raeli » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 am

I started using Raven, it's awesome.

I have replaced 5 addons with it so far :P
Raeli

Postby Fenrìr » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:00 am

Noticed last night that Satrina's has been updated but there are still a few bugs they're working on.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby fuzzygeek » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 am

Raeli wrote:I started using Raven, it's awesome.

I have replaced 5 addons with it so far :P

This looks relevant to my interests (i have 5 different ebbs monitoring specific types of buffs and debuffs). Thank you for sharing.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Raeli » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 am

I have it setup for:
standard buffs / debuffs icons
cooldowns, below my unit frame
short buffs, stuff I like to see outside the usual sea of buffs like seals, trinket procs etc.
target debuffs by me. Also shows if the target is missing a judgements of the just type debuff or a vindication type.
and I also have a set of bars that shows me if I'm missing any types of raid buffs (10% spell power, or 5% stats etc.)

It's really quite awesome, and very flexible.
Raeli

Postby Seals » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:25 am

I used SBF to display my buffs and my target's buffs/debuffs. I used EBB as a timer mod that showed my debuffs on my target, a large display for debuffs on me, and a big ol' display in the middle of the screen to watch my procs.

I switched to Raven and I've managed to get it to do everything but my proc-watcher, mostly because that was a big custom list of stuff and I haven't had the time to add all the things I want it to watch into a custom bar setup. It's servicable, but I'm having some problems with omnicc interaction and getting used to a new addon in general. I'm going to give it some more time, but I think I might wind up back on the SBF/EBB combo if they're both going to be maintained.
Seals

Postby sapientialb » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:56 am

This Raven thing is pretty cool but I keep randomly ending up with things like Fort and Cow Buff on the short buffs list even tho I have it set to only show buffs <2mins on that bar.

The whole nerf to being able to right click off buffs is really annoying too, i read it was due to Defile being able to be right-clicked off by some mods but why cant bliz just fix that instead of blowing up the whole thing?

/cancelaura Worg Disguise
/cancelaura Wisp Costume seem to be my friends leveling thru HF on the warrior.

"Tanks need many stats, including No-blink crotch staring resistance" - Snake-Aes
sapientialb

Previous

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros