Remove Advertisements

Macro Sticky

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Macro Sticky

Postby _Chloe » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Please post any useful macros here. I'll be updating this thread with any good submissions.
_Chloe

Re: Macro Sticky [[4.x]]

Postby _Chloe » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:52 pm

[[Reserved]]
_Chloe

Postby _Chloe » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:53 pm

[[Reserved]]
_Chloe

Postby _Chloe » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:53 pm

[[Reserved]]
_Chloe

Postby Solitatis » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:13 am

Ill put in a request for a macro here:

Requesting macro that changes my glyphs around. eg:
theckhd wrote:Theck's Recommendation:

For an all-purpose load out, I would recommend glyphing:
Prime: Seal of Truth, Shield of the Righteous, Hammer of the Righteous
Major: Consecration, Divine Protection, Holy Wrath
Minor: Lay on Hands, whatever else you want.

For a single-target DPS configuration, the recommendation is:
Prime: Seal of Truth, Shield of the Righteous, Judgement
Major: Focused Shield, Consecration, Divine Protection
Minor: Lay on Hands, whatever else you want.

Switching between two setups like this with a macro or addon
Thought without action is a daydream.
Action without thought is a nightmare.
Solitatis

Postby Robrocop » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 am

These are super basic and only meant to save space for your bars, but seeing as Crusader Strike and Hammer share cooldowns, I use

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod] Crusader Strike; [mod:shift] Hammer of the Righteous
/use 10
/use Avenging Wrath

I added the /use 10 because I'm an engineer, and seeing as Rockets on gloves stack with armor enchant, figured I'd lump it into a main ability in that it doesn't use a GCD. I also added Avenging Wrath to the mix because seeing as how it too is not on a GCD, and the change to it not causing other abilities to be delayed(Divine prot, etc)it'd be a save of a keybinding to just use it off cooldown. It might be a bit problematic due to it coming up during trash and not having it immediately for a boss, so I'll have to do some work, but, hope you enjoy!
Robrocop

Postby gabrielz » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:04 am

/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead] [help, nodead] [target=targetstarget, help, nodead] Righteous Defense; [@mouseover, harm, nodead] [harm, nodead] [] Hand of Reckoning
/cast Avenger's Shield

I think this works. Im not totaly sure cause i havent had time to test it.
Basically it check if you have mouseover target that is friendly if not it checks if your target is friendly and if not it checks if your targetstarget is friendly and if any of the criterias is met it cast RD.
Else it checks if your (mouseover)target is hostile and not dead and cast Reckoning
It should cast avengers shield to make sure you will be top on aggro if its out of range from melee.
gabrielz

Postby Viktorfrank » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 am

So I've been messing around with our Single and AE rotations for macro's that will help with bar space and management like the 2 button 969 rotation. The only difference is we have 2 rotations 1 for single target and 1 for AE.

Here is what I have for Single target: I didn't include Crusaders Strike in this as it doesn't need to be.

/castsequence reset=combat Judgement, Holy Wrath, Shield of the Righteous, Judgement, Avenger's Shield, Shield of the Righteous, Judgement, Consecration, Shield of the Righteous

Notes: The first initial rotation I put in HW assuming you used AS to pull so it will be on CD. The second rotation you will use AS as it is off CD. Now for the last rotation before it starts all over again I put Consercration after judgement because I was noticing a less then optimal CD's on HW & AS and didn't want to wait to cast them. On another issue if you spec into Grand Crusader I would like to have the macro set up like x J x HW or AS x SotR x J x HW or AS x SotR x J x Consercration x SotR meaning that if AS is off CD after judgement it will cast that over HW while casting Consercration in the third rotation.

Let me know what you guys think of this single target 9's rotation.

Now for the AE 9's rotation:

Here is where things get a little dicey. As we currently know Consercration > HW > AS > WoG (for AE currently).

The problem is where does Judgement come into play? comments, concerns <----- Insert Here!

/castsequence reset=combat Consecration, Holy Wrath, Avenger's Shield, Word of Glory

Notes: The judgement issue in the rotation. Also if there is a way to set up the macro for priority like the priority of the old ret priority rotation. The reason why I am concerned is once the macro comes around to Consercration again it is on CD so having the macro skip it and move on to HW or AS would be more optimal until Consercration comes off of its CD.

Update! (Current AE 9's macro) /castsequence reset=combat Consecration, Holy Wrath, Word of Glory, Judgement, Avenger's Shield, Word of Glory

Notes: Once the macro gets to Consecration your will have like 5 seconds before it comes off of CD so just spam HotR till it does. At that point in time you shouldn't have any aggro issues.

Comments, concerns <---- Insert Here!
Last edited by Viktorfrank on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viktorfrank

Postby Dantriges » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 am

gabrielz wrote:...[target=targetstarget...]

Isn´t it target=targettarget without the s?
Dantriges

Postby RedAces » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 am

hey,

yes Dantriges, or simply [@targettarget]

Blockcap-Macro:
Code: Select all
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Need 102.4 combat table coverage. 87.4 w/o HS, 85.1 unbuffed. Currently at: "..string.format("%.2f", GetDodgeChance()+GetBlockChance()+GetParryChance()+5))

You need only 85.1% combined Avoidance unbuffed because Horn of Winter (and Shamy-Totem) adds 155 Str ( -> Parry) and 155 Agi ( -> Dodge). This value came from an experiment with a fellow shaman, so if somebody can correct it, I'll be happy :)

Bye, RedAces.
RedAces

Postby Ruxpin » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:16 am

RedAces wrote:hey,

You need only 85.1% combined Avoidance unbuffed because Horn of Winter (and Shamy-Totem) adds 155 Str ( -> Parry) and 155 Agi ( -> Dodge). This value came from an experiment with a fellow shaman, so if somebody can correct it, I'll be happy :)

Bye, RedAces.

So if I'm at 85.37, I'm at block cap provided we have either a dk or shaman in our raid? That's good to know. I was trying to figure out which gems to trade out to get the last couple of points.
Ruxpin
Maintankadonor

Postby RedAces » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 am

hey,

just test it! Grab a shaman or warrior or DK, let him buff the str/agi-thing and put up BoK and check again with the macro ! ;)

I altered my macro to also show my (real) avoidance:
/script local avoid = GetDodgeChance()+GetParryChance()+5; DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(string.format("Combat table coverage (need 87.4 w/o HS, 85.15 unbuffed): %.2f, Avoidance: %.2f", avoid+GetBlockChance(), avoid))

Bye, RedAces.
RedAces

Postby GlockComa » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:33 am

Macro Request:

Please help. I made a macro to combine my filler buttons (Avenger's Shield and Holy Wrath) into one button. It's working fine, fine enough that I will keep using it. But I do notice sometimes it seems to be counting down the Holy Wrath timer when I suspect Avenger's Shield is already available. Does anyone know a better macro than what I am using:

#showtooltip
/cast Avenger's Shield
/cast Holy Wrath
Last edited by GlockComa on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GlockComa

Postby Morwo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:40 pm

RedAces wrote:hey,

yes Dantriges, or simply [@targettarget]

Blockcap-Macro:
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Need 102.4 combat table coverage. 87.4 w/o HS, 85.1 unbuffed. Currently at: "..string.format("%.2f", GetDodgeChance()+GetBlockChance()+GetParryChance()+5))

Bye, RedAces.

85.1 unbuffed debends on your gear-statpool. if you got mostly 277 loot, it can be below the "85.1 unbuffed". pop this macro twice, unbuffed and buffed and compare your number in "Curently at:"
dont nerf me bro
Morwo

Postby Morwo » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:53 am

And now, one day after my suggestion^^. My Raidboss Pull-Makro. I pop it as i count via voice down "3,2,1 inc!"

#showtooltip
/sequencecast reset=combat/target/alt Avenging Wrath, Hand of Reckoning, Avenger's Shield
dont nerf me bro
Morwo

Next

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros