What to Gem for?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

What to Gem for?

Postby lacusclyne » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:07 am

First off, great site, long time lurker and just joined! Onto my question also I can't link my armory as its being unresponsive at the moment and when it does load, it shows me as Retribution.

I am on the Burning Blade server(Lacusclyne) and I am sitting around:

22% dodge, 18-19% parry and 21% block.(Just got 2 piece T10) roughly 62% avoidance not counting HS. I have been gemming Stamina as I don't know if I should waste sockets on the dodge/parry gems. My hit is around 8% without my Draenai buff. Not sure where to go, I have no over stats to reforge from, any suggestions?
lacusclyne

Re: What to Gem for?

Postby sculder » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:35 am

lacusclyne wrote:First off, great site, long time lurker and just joined! Onto my question also I can't link my armory as its being unresponsive at the moment and when it does load, it shows me as Retribution.

I am on the Burning Blade server(Lacusclyne) and I am sitting around:

22% dodge, 18-19% parry and 21% block.(Just got 2 piece T10) roughly 62% avoidance not counting HS. I have been gemming Stamina as I don't know if I should waste sockets on the dodge/parry gems. My hit is around 8% without my Draenai buff. Not sure where to go, I have no over stats to reforge from, any suggestions?

Stamina is still very viable in 4.0.1, especially due to vengeance. You should check out the 4.0.1 Item enhancement guide for tips about gear, gems, enchants, and the like.
sculder

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice