Remove Advertisements

Holy Power Mod.

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Holy Power Mod.

Postby Ryyu » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 am

Any good mods out yet that just spam the centre Screen when you get too 3 stacks? Been looking and i cant seem to find any.
Ryyu

Re: Holy Power Mod.

Postby Shathus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 am

Not a mod but if you use Power Auras...

http://powerauras.wikispaces.com/HolyPower
Shathus
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:16 am

Holy Trinity
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... =viewtopic

Also, something I found regarding PAs and Holy Power

For those of you who don't like the current implementation of holy power bar - I have yet to find an addon that changes it. Just curious if anyone found a more customizable addon yet.

For those who don't know - there is also a new Power Auras addon that was released yesterday that tracks holy power. It's under "Activated by" Rage/Energy/Mana - and then select Holy Power from "Power Type.

I also recommend setting the threshold to 3 and clicking the box that say "Check this to invent the threshold Logic".

What you get out of this is when you reach 3 holy power - an animation (of your choice) will pop up - kind of like how Grand Crusader does currently....just not as bright. It's a very customizable addon and can be used for every class for a lot of cool uses. If you never used this addon before - it might be time now.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby fuzzygeek » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 am

Shathus wrote:Not a mod but if you use Power Auras...

http://powerauras.wikispaces.com/HolyPower

Highly recommended. The audio cue is excellent.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:05 pm

pitbull 4.0 also has a holypowa counter tied into the standard unit frame, along with lock's shards.

ill most likely be using a combination of pitbull and powerauras (dont have all addons working again yet grrrr)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:23 pm

i used to have pitbull 3.0, tried pitbull 4.0 and hated how it looked -- thinking of using simplistic unit frames (which is an experimental version of shadowed unitframes since shadowed dropped the project) and nugcombobars
---
Klaudandus

Postby d503 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:27 pm

I use Power Auras for Holy Power primarily because it's a mod that's not tied to a unit frame, and allows for more freedom of placement. I do, however, use it a bit differently. I have 3 Power Auras to manage each tick of HoPo.

Basically the Holy Power assembles the yellow glyph in the middle of my screen. Lower left portion first, lower-right portion second, and the top last. That way I can see the current amount/level of HoPo, even when it's not fully at 3. I don't have one set, but you can also set a sound on the third one to go even further in the notification, though I've found that in our rotation, I typically don't need a sound because of how our cooldowns work out.

The shoopdawhoop face underneath my holy power aura is for letting me know when Sacred Duty is up. It spins :)

If anyone wants me to export, I'll do so and post in this thread.
d503

Postby d503 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Klaudandus wrote:i used to have pitbull 3.0, tried pitbull 4.0 and hated how it looked -- thinking of using simplistic unit frames (which is an experimental version of shadowed unitframes since shadowed dropped the project) and nugcombobars

Oooooh, the SUF project is being migrated...woohoo!!! I hate pitbull b/c it's a resource hog and it's holy power indicator is butt-ugly (as seen in my above SS). I'll check out Simplistic UF tonight!
d503

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:59 pm

yeah, Teranoid gave me the tip on someone else picking up the project.

The way I wanna have PA setup is to only flash when we have 3 HoPow, period, that way I dont fall for "oh shiny" and press it by instinct >.>
---
Klaudandus

Postby d503 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Klaudandus wrote:yeah, Teranoid gave me the tip on someone else picking up the project.

The way I wanna have PA setup is to only flash when we have 3 HoPow, period, that way I dont fall for "oh shiny" and press it by instinct >.>

That's possible with my setup...you'd just disable the first two PA's and change the icon to something desirable for the 3rd one. The 3rd one only activates when we have 3 HoPo.
d503

Postby Ryyu » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 am

Oh yeah anyone know how to make Forte Track HotR/CS, Hate that mod...
Ryyu

Postby PsiVen » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 am

You probably just have to turn down the minimum CD threshold, I know the default for OmniCC is 3s. It's not really necessary for it to be higher than 1.5 to filter the GCD.
Gladiator Psiven, 90 Tankadin
90 Druid, 90 Mage, 85 Monk, 85 DK, 70 War, 70 Pal, 60 Priest, 60 Lock, 64 Rogue
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
PsiVen

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros