Holy Power Mod.

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Holy Power Mod.

Postby Ryyu » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 am

Any good mods out yet that just spam the centre Screen when you get too 3 stacks? Been looking and i cant seem to find any.
Ryyu

Re: Holy Power Mod.

Postby Shathus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 am

Not a mod but if you use Power Auras...

http://powerauras.wikispaces.com/HolyPower
Shathus
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:16 am

Holy Trinity
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... =viewtopic

Also, something I found regarding PAs and Holy Power

For those of you who don't like the current implementation of holy power bar - I have yet to find an addon that changes it. Just curious if anyone found a more customizable addon yet.

For those who don't know - there is also a new Power Auras addon that was released yesterday that tracks holy power. It's under "Activated by" Rage/Energy/Mana - and then select Holy Power from "Power Type.

I also recommend setting the threshold to 3 and clicking the box that say "Check this to invent the threshold Logic".

What you get out of this is when you reach 3 holy power - an animation (of your choice) will pop up - kind of like how Grand Crusader does currently....just not as bright. It's a very customizable addon and can be used for every class for a lot of cool uses. If you never used this addon before - it might be time now.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby fuzzygeek » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 am

Shathus wrote:Not a mod but if you use Power Auras...

http://powerauras.wikispaces.com/HolyPower

Highly recommended. The audio cue is excellent.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:05 pm

pitbull 4.0 also has a holypowa counter tied into the standard unit frame, along with lock's shards.

ill most likely be using a combination of pitbull and powerauras (dont have all addons working again yet grrrr)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:23 pm

i used to have pitbull 3.0, tried pitbull 4.0 and hated how it looked -- thinking of using simplistic unit frames (which is an experimental version of shadowed unitframes since shadowed dropped the project) and nugcombobars
---
Klaudandus

Postby d503 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:27 pm

I use Power Auras for Holy Power primarily because it's a mod that's not tied to a unit frame, and allows for more freedom of placement. I do, however, use it a bit differently. I have 3 Power Auras to manage each tick of HoPo.

Basically the Holy Power assembles the yellow glyph in the middle of my screen. Lower left portion first, lower-right portion second, and the top last. That way I can see the current amount/level of HoPo, even when it's not fully at 3. I don't have one set, but you can also set a sound on the third one to go even further in the notification, though I've found that in our rotation, I typically don't need a sound because of how our cooldowns work out.

The shoopdawhoop face underneath my holy power aura is for letting me know when Sacred Duty is up. It spins :)

If anyone wants me to export, I'll do so and post in this thread.
d503

Postby d503 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Klaudandus wrote:i used to have pitbull 3.0, tried pitbull 4.0 and hated how it looked -- thinking of using simplistic unit frames (which is an experimental version of shadowed unitframes since shadowed dropped the project) and nugcombobars

Oooooh, the SUF project is being migrated...woohoo!!! I hate pitbull b/c it's a resource hog and it's holy power indicator is butt-ugly (as seen in my above SS). I'll check out Simplistic UF tonight!
d503

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:59 pm

yeah, Teranoid gave me the tip on someone else picking up the project.

The way I wanna have PA setup is to only flash when we have 3 HoPow, period, that way I dont fall for "oh shiny" and press it by instinct >.>
---
Klaudandus

Postby d503 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Klaudandus wrote:yeah, Teranoid gave me the tip on someone else picking up the project.

The way I wanna have PA setup is to only flash when we have 3 HoPow, period, that way I dont fall for "oh shiny" and press it by instinct >.>

That's possible with my setup...you'd just disable the first two PA's and change the icon to something desirable for the 3rd one. The 3rd one only activates when we have 3 HoPo.
d503

Postby Ryyu » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 am

Oh yeah anyone know how to make Forte Track HotR/CS, Hate that mod...
Ryyu

Postby PsiVen » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 am

You probably just have to turn down the minimum CD threshold, I know the default for OmniCC is 3s. It's not really necessary for it to be higher than 1.5 to filter the GCD.
Gladiator Psiven, Retired Tankadin
WoW-sober since March 2014
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
PsiVen

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros