Glyph of DP

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Glyph of DP

Postby d503 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:34 am

Shake those dirty thoughts from your mind, perv!

Anyway...just noticed this on the 4.0.1 open bugs list: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27188060 ... 0-12-2010/

Ujumqin wrote:Glyphing Divine Protection makes the tooltip say reduces damage by 0%. The glyph reduces magical damage by 40% and physical damage by 20%.


Does that mean that it's supposed to work like that?! I was under the impression that the DP glyph removed the physical 20% in exchange for an additional magic 20% (totalling 40%).

If not, this glyph is badass!!!
User avatar
d503
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:31 pm
Location: Northern California, US

Re: Glyph of DP

Postby Phonic » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:13 pm

I think that's the "bug" aspect of the glyph. So might as well run it now since other majors are lackluster, but expect them to change that very soon.
User avatar
Phonic
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:52 am

Re: Glyph of DP

Postby Chicken » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Yeah, pretty sure that since it's a list of issues it means that both behaviors mentioned are unintended. It's unfortunate, but it's how Major Glyphs typically are.
Image
User avatar
Chicken
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Re: Glyph of DP

Postby Lumennon » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 am

d503 wrote:Shake those dirty thoughts from your mind, perv!

I might have been able to if you hadn't opened your post with that. ^^
Ebbitt wrote:Arthas is sitting there watching over the front door then... SURPRISE BUTTSECKS, we just got inside by the back door and facerolled all your defenses.
User avatar
Lumennon
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:24 am
Location: Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany


Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest