Taunt Warnings

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Taunt Warnings

Postby Loonacie » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:40 pm

I just started raiding on my Paladin and during a voa encounter i kept getting /w telling me when the mt had 4 stacks of frost bite and i needed to taunt. The mt said it wasn't his add-on so he couldn't help me. Can some one tell me what add-ons do this. I have DBM but i don't know if that's an option, or is this part of some other add-on?
Loonacie

Re: Taunt Warnings

Postby Fridmarr » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Well who was the whisper coming from? It if was from you, then it's one of your addons. I don't know if DBM does that, but it's certainly possible. If the whisper came from someone else, you'd need to bring it up with them. There are quite a few addons that watch this type of thing.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:12 am

It could be a lot of things, but I know that BigWigs in particular likes to whisper things like that - usually it will preface its whispers with <BW>.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Belloc » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Also keep in mind that there are additional settings that aren't set up as standard. Whispers are sometimes a part of that. Simply check your boss mod options -- both generic options and boss specific options.
Belloc

Postby Loonacie » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks to all who replied. I'll have to look into the DBM settings, I just installed it and left it as is. The only other "tank" add-on I use is tidy plates threat plates and I know for sure that wasn't doing it. I'll keep digging around I'm sure I'll find something. Thanks again for the help & if some one does find out what add-ons do that please feel free to share.
Loonacie

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros