Remove Advertisements

[A - US RP-PvE] Silver Hand - Destructive Infinity

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A - US RP-PvE] Silver Hand - Destructive Infinity

Postby Paksennarion » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:14 pm

Destructive Infinity is currently looking for a few good tanks. We're short on tanks in general and Tankadins in particular at present. (I am the only tankadin in the guild right now that's active). Full Disclosure, I am effectively the Raid Leader and MT for the guild, but I am not a full officer or the GM.

Current progression is that we're downing everything in KZ but the Dragons, and attempting to not wipe in ZA too often (none down so far but it's been a few weeks since the last try with some significant tank upgrades).

We currently don't have the manpower for 25-mans, but we'd like to expand that way.

Loot rules are, at present, /roll if you need it and can use it. Further details - it's a bit of a loot-council like system in some regards - upon request, but at it's core is rolling if you need it.

For those not on the server, Silver Hand is one of the two release-day RP servers and as a result tends to be nearly pure PvE with a few more options for RPing if you're inclined. Most of us who started there at release did so because we didn't want to deal with the l33t d00dz on the normal PvE servers.

If you're interested in joining up with us, contact me here in this post or make a character on Silver Hand and do a /who Destructive Infinity and ask anyone who's on if Paks is around. I'll probably be on one of a number of alts. :)

EDIT: Forgot something. This is a West Coast Server in with the Aussies as far as Battlegroups, but a fair number of us are East Coast. We tend to raid two time frames - 5pm server/8pm EST, or 9pm server/midnight EST during the week, and weekends whenever we have the availability.
Paksennarion

Return to Recruitment