Secondary Story Lines

SPOILERS Discussion about the Cataclysm Beta SPOILERS

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Secondary Story Lines

Postby Flex » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:09 pm

We all know the big story in Cataclysm will be Deathwing and the hell he has unleashed. But what will be the secondary stories brought forth in Cataclysm? The fall and redemption of The Forsaken? Alliance and Horde finally giving up on true peace?
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Re: Secondary Story Lines

Postby Sabindeus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:55 pm

redemption of the forsaken? hahahahahaha

dude read some of the quests, Sylvanas is just plain evil now.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Flex » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Sabindeus wrote:redemption of the forsaken? hahahahahaha

dude read some of the quests, Sylvanas is just plain evil now.

I know. Which is why I stated it as the fall and redemption, think of it as Sunwell part two. Bolvar coming back and taking over the Forsaken showing them that even in his state the light has not forsaken him and it has never forsaken them.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby sahiel » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:17 pm

If Bolvar comes near my beautiful (if admittedly sociopathic) Sylvanas I will gut him like a fish.
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Why do you find this funny? It's entirely possible.

A little application of Exorcism and Holy Wrath to those undead monstrosities, and any decent paladin can send them to the final rest. There, they can find their redemption in the Light.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby fuzzygeek » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:50 pm

I am still angry we aren't getting undead paladins. Think of the fanaticism!
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Sabindeus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Amirya wrote:

Why do you find this funny? It's entirely possible.

A little application of Exorcism and Holy Wrath to those undead monstrosities, and any decent paladin can send them to the final rest. There, they can find their redemption in the Light.

ohohoho I see what you did there!
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Return to Cataclysm