Good World of Warcraft Fanart?

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Good World of Warcraft Fanart?

Postby Chicken » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 am

Invisusira wrote:soooo

should we just replace "good" in the title of this thread with "anime"? (Not saying anime isn't good, just sayin') (because there was no away-blowing)
For some reason I feel tempted now to see if I can find Wrestling-themed WoW art.
Chicken

Postby Minnerva » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am

Lightbeard wrote:
On the first section I thought "A DK would never help a paladin"

you did look at his eyes? he was not a paladin, it was their tank with the 277 shoulders that drop off the airship. the shoulders were red.
Minnerva

Postby Lightbeard » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:30 am

Minnerva wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:

you did look at his eyes? he was not a paladin, it was their tank with the 277 shoulders that drop off the airship. the shoulders were red.

DK heroic shoulders are red and maybe she forgot the eyes. I dunno maybe you're right but majority of time people draw paladins in well paladin gear not DK gear.

Edit: You might be right since the other DK has blue eyes. Pretty weird for someone to draw a paladin in something that doesn't look like paladin gear.
Lightbeard

Postby fuzzygeek » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:41 am

Lightbeard wrote:Edit: You might be right since the other DK has blue eyes. Pretty weird for someone to draw a paladin in something that doesn't look like paladin gear.

Perhaps the drawings are based on the actual players in her guild, and the gear they are actually wearing.

Klaudandus wrote:She's the one that has done the Nexus War, the Rise of Deathwing, The Fall of Sylvannas and now Light of Dawn.

I can haz links?
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:06 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:Edit: You might be right since the other DK has blue eyes. Pretty weird for someone to draw a paladin in something that doesn't look like paladin gear.

Perhaps the drawings are based on the actual players in her guild, and the gear they are actually wearing.

Yeah, it's inspired by the members of Angelica, a Korean guild.

fuzzygeek wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:She's the one that has done the Nexus War, the Rise of Deathwing, The Fall of Sylvannas and now Light of Dawn.

I can haz links?

They were right at the beginning of this thread as regular links

The Nexus War
The Fall of Sylvannas
Deathwing's Ascension
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Lightbeard wrote:
Minnerva wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:

DK heroic shoulders are red and maybe she forgot the eyes. I dunno maybe you're right but majority of time people draw paladins in well paladin gear not DK gear.

Edit: You might be right since the other DK has blue eyes. Pretty weird for someone to draw a paladin in something that doesn't look like paladin gear.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=50660#.

Heroic lolship shoulders are indeed DK red shoulders.

Like the heroic bracers from Saurfang 10 are the DK blue bracers, whereas in normal, the model looks like the warrior ones.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Arjuna » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Invisusira wrote:
Arjuna wrote:negative kitten-man is negative...just because someone posted an anime style fanart on a page full of non anime style fanart

Nah, was just drunk and commenting on how it's been predominantly anime style since the start of the thread.

you make it sound like it's a really long thread, not the three pages it is...

Besides, predominantly? Last I checked the non-animestyle images were more numerous than the animestyle ones before your post...
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum