Remove Advertisements

Latest tankpoints

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Latest tankpoints

Postby lusisia » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:21 am

Has anyone noticed that the latest tankpoints adds an EH (effective health) drop down now? Or was that a different addon?
"then somehow people manage not to see the forty fucking foot tall of fucking fiery flames of fucking doom ... and we wipe." - Isolfr
"It turns out that a large number of people are whiny motherfuckers ..." - PsiVen
lusisia
Maintankadonor

Postby Boudi » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:12 am

my latest version of tankpoints gives errors when clicking on the spell resistance stuff :?

other then that nothing unusual me thinks.
Tanked: KZ(nightbane left), Nalorakk
Boudi

Postby Oramac » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:14 am

where are you getting this latest TP? i've looked for it but the version i found all seemed to be the same as what i already have.
Aplus wrote:Yeah every time I get a big head, I go and try to solo a warlock.brings me back down to earth pretty fast
Oramac

Postby Cimzar » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:26 am

I update my tankpoints (as well as all the rest of my mods) through the WoW Ace Uploader, and yes, the newest version has an effective health section. It has a ton of useful information in that section too, surprisingly.
<3 Bram
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Paladin!
Cimzar

Postby lusisia » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:11 pm

Cimzar wrote:I update my tankpoints (as well as all the rest of my mods) through the WoW Ace Uploader, and yes, the newest version has an effective health section. It has a ton of useful information in that section too, surprisingly.

I use WUU instead of WoWAce Updater but the same benefit.
"then somehow people manage not to see the forty fucking foot tall of fucking fiery flames of fucking doom ... and we wipe." - Isolfr
"It turns out that a large number of people are whiny motherfuckers ..." - PsiVen
lusisia
Maintankadonor

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros