Remove Advertisements

[US] Prot Paladin 11/12-10 HM, 11/12-25 HM ICC LF Guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[US] Prot Paladin 11/12-10 HM, 11/12-25 HM ICC LF Guild

Postby Ailiya » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello

Thanks for looking at my post, I am a Prot Paladin looking for a guild who needs a tank for ICC. I would prefer a guild who is in need of a tank for HM Litch King 10, and 25. My gear is quite serviceable missing a few odds and ends. I am currently 3/5 heroic Sanc. Have both my drakes from ICC.

A bit of an explanation of why I am currently looking and what I am looking for. Due to a few raiders in my guild leaving the game an officer suggested I look for a guild to complete the last 2 title achievements. Currently the guild has 1 group running 10m H LK, and 1 group running 25m H LK. I joined this guild in January and aside from a work obligation every 6 weeks (on call) I maintain 100% attendance. The guild was upfront with me but at the time was my best option. Their current comp thou is a Druid/Warrior for both raids. And once the kill is made that will most likely be it. So My chances at getting in on the fight as the new guy are about the same as a snowballs chance in hell lol.

As far as experience goes again, I was the new guy, so I did not get access to Deaths Demise and Grand Crusader titles, thou I have both Achievements and do know the fights.
To any guild who does run a 10/25 man ICC and is in need of a tank capable, I do have experience tanking shambling horrors in P1, and on Ruby Sanctum 25 HM I was the tank tanking little flame adds, and due to lack of hunters in the guild had a bit of a time holding aggro on both Halion and Large Ember in P1 due to glasscannon ranged types.

No doubt any person or even my GM would give an honest opinion about me if you were to ask, so feel free. I would like to do a vent interview prior to transferring just to chat with those guilds interested.

Feel free to post questions, or links to app in this thread or to Damaba98@aol.com , In game I am on the Ghostlands server Alliance side, guild is "Meridian" feel free to ask anyone on there if I am around while they raid with their set group I am usually on an alt or watching stream, etc. Also my armory link is below.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Ailiya

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Ailiya on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ailiya
Maintankadonor

Re: [US] Prot Paladin 11/12-10, 11/12-25 LF Guild

Postby Gaffer » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:46 am

We're potentially seeking a new Protection Paladin as we continue to farm ICC and RS. If you're interested in more information, feel free to try to catch me in game (might be on an alt so ask anyone in guild for me) or check out our website.

<No Chicks Allowed> of Crushridge (PvP)
www.nca-guild.com
Raiding 5:30pm PST to 10:00pm PST Mon, Tues, Wed; 4:30 pm PST on Sun

RS: Heroic: The Twilight Destroyer (US 42)
ICC 25: 12/12 Heroic @ 15% (US 18)
ICC 10: Bane of the Fallen King @ 5% (US 10)
TOC: 5/5, 5/5 ToGC, Tribute to Insanity (US 28)
Ulduar: 14/14, 9/9 HM, Alone in the Darkness (US 33)

* Loot distributed via loot council based on attendance, performance, and raid improvement.
* Successful applicants will have substantial combat log parses of their exceptional performances.
* Contact any member in game or check out our forums if you have any questions.
Gaffer

Return to Recruitment