Talent Mitigation

SPOILERS Discussion about the Cataclysm Beta SPOILERS

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Talent Mitigation

Postby Lanikai » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:15 am

Just reading stuff about general tank class in cata and saw that Warriors get 10% reduced damage from def stance

Didn't see any other tank class gett anything similar

Such as Righteous fury reduces damage by 10% etc

Am I wrong or warriors gettin too much loving?
Lanikai

Re: Talent Mitigation

Postby Arianne » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:26 am

Warriors get 10% on defensive stance. Bears get 12% from the Natural Reaction talent. DKs have 6% in Blade Barrier and 8% on blood presence. Paladins currently have nothing implemented.
Arianne

Postby Lanikai » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 am

Cheers!
Lanikai

Postby Chasey » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:48 am

Arianne wrote:Warriors get 10% on defensive stance. Bears get 12% from the Natural Reaction talent. DKs have 6% in Blade Barrier and 8% on blood presence. Paladins currently have nothing implemented.

Ouch, well you can see the QQ starting as soon as Cata goes live about that or even closer to beta wrap up. Lets hope something gets put in soon.
Chasey

Postby majorwoo » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:55 am

We are still very broken on many things that I hope are just not implemented as opposed to being overlooked.

Then again, we change every day so I think it's fairly safe to assume they are still working on us.
Despite all my rage, I am still just a Paladin Tank.
majorwoo

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 am

Oh come now. You all can't actually believe that this is anything but a side effect of them completely redesigning all of our talents in every build, can you?
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Flex » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:38 am

Sabindeus wrote:Oh come now. You all can't actually believe that this is anything but a side effect of them completely redesigning all of our talents in every build, can you?

SKY FALLING DOOM!
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Arcand » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 am

Sabindeus wrote:Oh come now. You all can't actually believe that this is anything but a side effect of them completely redesigning all of our talents in every build, can you?

/em doesn't see this post because he's busy building a fallout shelter and installing Aion.
Arcand

Return to Cataclysm