Remove Advertisements

LF your Power Aura Strings

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: LF your Power Aura Strings

Postby xstratax » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:25 am

PA has saved my raid SOOOOO many times. I have often found that in my rush to get up and running after a wipe, I would forget to throw on RF...not any more. Now I have Vindication tracked (since it has been reported as being missed from time to time), JoL and JoW debuffs (so I can see what Judgement i need to use just a bit more easily), and Indestructible Pot usage. Im bound to add more as time goes on, though the one I wish I could make was a warning in raids when Sense Undead is off, but so far it seems impossible.
xstratax
Maintankadonor

Postby Anthia » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Hey everyone, long time reader, first time poster =) I'm not too savvy with PA strings and have been using most of the ones here, so I figured coming back here would be a good idea for these.

Does anyone have PA strings for the following boss debuffs:

Swarming Shadows (sp?) and the brain link of Blood Queen?
Stacking debuffs (both melee and caster) on Sindragosa
and LK Necrotic Plague.

I'm especially looking for the last one as I promised my guild I'd search for it and post a string to make our phase 1 a little cleaner.
Anthia

Postby Roots » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Anthia wrote:Hey everyone, long time reader, first time poster =) I'm not too savvy with PA strings and have been using most of the ones here, so I figured coming back here would be a good idea for these.

Does anyone have PA strings for the following boss debuffs:

Swarming Shadows (sp?) and the brain link of Blood Queen?
Stacking debuffs (both melee and caster) on Sindragosa
and LK Necrotic Plague.

I'm especially looking for the last one as I promised my guild I'd search for it and post a string to make our phase 1 a little cleaner.

Last one just for you (because I already use one)

gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.10196078431373; anim1:nu1; g:nu0; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:bofalse; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Creature_Disease_02; size:nu0.75; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu-9; x:nu3; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu2; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu47; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; InactiveDueToState:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu23; wowtex:botrue; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:botrue; id:nu1; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stNecrotic Plague; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1

You can manually adjust the visual aura, and it also has a sound effect that plays on infection.
Roots

Postby Anthia » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:43 am

Thanks a lot! It works perfectly =)
Anthia

Postby fafhrd » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Hotspur wrote:
Malator wrote:i'm trying to set up an aura for when i'm stunned and another for when i'm silenced. ...

Based on my limited understanding you would need to know the specific name of each possible debuff, i.e. what it reads when you mouseover the debuff icon. Clearly a bit of work for PvE. On page 2 of this thread there is an example covering a good number of debuffs -- looks to be PvP.

Edit: maybe i'm wrong -- i'm not at my wow pc. I'm wondering if there is some power aura facility for searching tooltip text??

The version of PAC I'm using definitely has a box you can put values into to match part of the tooltip text. I can't say I've ever used it and gotten it to work, but it's there and might work if you poked at it more than I did.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:45 am

This has been driving me bat shit crazy. It used to work, but then it broke somehow.

On my resto shaman, how do I get Earth Shield to display a graphic when it has dropped off my FOCUSED target? If somebody has a string, I'll be eternally grateful. I have tried just about everything and can't get the buggery thing working.

Edit: Please don't name another addon to install for this. I don't want to install another addon just for one simple thing.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Epimer » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Sorry for the slow reply, Nika, I spotted this Sunday when I wasn't able to test it out and then forgot about it.

Code: Select all
Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Nature_SkinofEarth; size:nu0.5; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu-30; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:botrue; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:botrue; isResting:nu0; duration:nu0; mine:botrue; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; CurrentMatch:stEarth Shield; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; spec2:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; buffname:stEarth Shield; textaura:bofalse; InactiveDueToState:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu1; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; CurrentSlot:nu1; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; sound:nu0; finish:nu1

...works for me, popping up a big obnoxious ES icon when all the charges are used up on my focus target. Bear in mind when testing it out that it doesn't really work if you set yourself as focus.
Epimer

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:17 am

Epimer wrote:Sorry for the slow reply, Nika, I spotted this Sunday when I wasn't able to test it out and then forgot about it.

Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Nature_SkinofEarth; size:nu0.5; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu-30; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:botrue; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:botrue; isResting:nu0; duration:nu0; mine:botrue; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; CurrentMatch:stEarth Shield; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; spec2:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; buffname:stEarth Shield; textaura:bofalse; InactiveDueToState:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu1; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; CurrentSlot:nu1; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; sound:nu0; finish:nu1

...works for me, popping up a big obnoxious ES icon when all the charges are used up on my focus target. Bear in mind when testing it out that it doesn't really work if you set yourself as focus.

This only seems to work sometimes for me. I can see the shields falling off my target, but the icon doesn't always pop up right away, sometimes not at all. Was it like this for you?
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Epimer » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:06 am

In all honesty I just knocked that up quickly because I *used* to have a similar string but stopped using it. That one worked perfectly fine, but it was a good two months ago. So I only verified the quoted string above by tooling around in Ironforge and moving my ES on/off focused targets etc. I use TotemTimers to monitor ES/ES/Totem uptimes and durations and it pipes out a warning through MSBT's notification area when the ES is removed completely, so I don't use that string in actual groups.

Although now that you mention it, the Water Shield notifcation I threw together was acting pretty screwily until I just disabled it, too.
Epimer

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:11 am

Heh, that's odd. I can get water shields notifications working just fine. It just seems to be anything that I focus that bugs out sometimes.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Weru » Sat May 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Does anyone have any strings for Deathbringer Saurfang debuffs and such? I know that DBM and BigWigs post them to the chat window, but you know it's nice to have the warning pop.
ImageImage
Weru

Postby cds4850 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:22 am

Does anyone have any good DK strings? Particularly I'm looking for Rhime and Killing Machine proc monitors, as well as a horn of winter timer.
cds4850

Postby Ulrik » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:46 pm

I handle horn time within my rune mod.

Rime (smaller blue)

Version:st3.0.0F; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu0.27058823529412; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Frost_ArcticWinds; size:nu0.66999995708466; torsion:nu1.1000000238419; r:nu0.15686274509804; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; y:nu-235; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:bofalse; texture:nu2; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; InstanceBg:nu0; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; spec1:botrue; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; Instance5Man:nu0; anim2:nu0; sound:nu0; InactiveDueToState:botrue; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; id:nu1; HideRequest:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; Active:botrue; buffname:stFreezing Fog; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; inRaid:nu0; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; GTFO:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; Instance10Man:nu0; customtex:bofalse; PvP:nu0; Instance25Man:nu0; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:botrue; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu2; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1

Killing Machine (larger red)

Version:st3.0.0F; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.027450980392157; anim1:nu1; g:nu0; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\INV_Sword_122; size:nu0.94999998807907; torsion:nu1.1000000238419; r:nu1; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; y:nu-235; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:bofalse; texture:nu2; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; InstanceBg:nu0; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; spec1:botrue; multiids:st; sound:nu0; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; Instance5Man:nu0; anim2:nu0; InactiveDueToState:botrue; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; id:nu2; HideRequest:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; Active:botrue; buffname:stKilling Machine; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; inRaid:nu0; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; GTFO:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; Instance10Man:nu0; customtex:bofalse; PvP:nu0; Instance25Man:nu0; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:botrue; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu2; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1
Ulrik

Postby Belloc » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:14 am

Is it possible to have power auras display the time remaining on, say, Sunder Armor? I've been gearing up my friend's warrior and I haaaaaaate watching Sunder Armor. I'd like to know when it is nearing expiration without looking at my target's debuffs. Is this possible?
Belloc

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:18 am

Belloc wrote:Is it possible to have power auras display the time remaining on, say, Sunder Armor? I've been gearing up my friend's warrior and I haaaaaaate watching Sunder Armor. I'd like to know when it is nearing expiration without looking at my target's debuffs. Is this possible?

I imagine so. I use this for Flame Shock on my shaman. Just have a visual for the debuff and attach a timer to it based on the spell (last tab in the config menu.)
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros