Remove Advertisements

StarCraft 2 MP Tales of the bizarre

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

StarCraft 2 MP Tales of the bizarre

Postby Lieris » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm

In this thread we recount tales of weird behaviour during StarCraft 2 games.

About two minutes into one of my games against another Terran player he says something along the lines of "syntax error 435 client out of sync". I had been scouting all the possible spawn points but nothing. I thought this was some cheat or he was really well hidden. I build sensor towers to cover the whole map revealing a single red blob. I fly some vikings over and lo and behold it was his command centre. The guy had loaded up all his SCVs and lifted up his CC and flown it to an edge of the map that only flyers, scans or towers can see and hoped I would give up in frustration (or believe that it really was a server error) and default him a win! I would have got upset at him for wasting so much of my time (a good 20 minutes) but that win got me promoted so I just blocked him and had a good laugh with guildies.

My next story isn't very interesting. I did the usual "gl hf" at the start and got a reply of "fu" so on block he went.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Return to Arkham Asylum