Remove Advertisements

[H-PvE] 70 Prot Pally and Mage

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H-PvE] 70 Prot Pally and Mage

Postby Dreamcrusher » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:50 pm

Hello friends.

I'm putting this out there, as I'm looking to transfer sometime next month. My cooldown's not up until then, so not really feasible for me to rush it. :P

I'm looking for a guild for both my GF and I. She plays a mage and has a few KZ epics and in general the best "pre-raid" stuff she can get. She puts out extremely good dps for her gear level, and is a very competent player in regards to learning new fights, DPSing while doing other things, etc.

My armory isn't always reliable so as a general baseline I have a mix of t4/t5 content gear. I'm currently running 15957 HP in my "boss tank" set, with 397 spelldmg (299 until i buy the s2 mace when i get home) both unbuffed.

I'm attuned for everything in BC, and have experience in Hyjal (through Kaz'rogal) and BT (Shade of Akama) as well as all of the lower content (except Doomwalker, never got around to him :P)

I also have a decent holy set (1600 +heal in prot spec) and have no problem healing on fights I am not suited to tank.

We're not looking for a super hardcore raiding guild. I just left one of those because it doesn't fit my lifestyle anymore. I have a good job and a life outside of the computer, I can't afford to devote every available night to raiding... I just want to find a guild that -does- raid and has room for
my woman and I.

My gear/experience is probably a little "overqualified" for the type of guild I'm looking to get into. I just mainly want to run ZA, heroics and KZ on the side. It's not that I am opposed to 25 mans, I just don't want to have to go through any kind of rigorous scheduling/attendance issues.

As far as scheduling goes, we live on the east coast and I don't get off work til sometimes 7 pm, so anyone that consistently raids earlier than that wouldn't really work too well.

If you have any more questions, or just want to shoot the breeze, PM me or respond here, either is fine.

Thanks for your time.
-Rex
<3
Dreamcrusher

Postby Dreamcrusher » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:01 am

/bump, still looking
<3
Dreamcrusher

Postby Questioner » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:35 am

I can mention it to our guild if you are interested. I'm the only tankadin in the guild (speced holy for learning Vashj).

We are 5/6 3/4 in T5 content, Vashj at 3% /sigh. Your position would be a filler if I wasn't there (fairly rare), or just a 10 man runner. We do 25 mans on Tues, Thurs, Sun (9:30 PM Eastern to 1:30 AM Eastern). 10 mans on a pickup basis, with plenty of room in them. We raid serious when we do, but off days we turn casual :D

The biggest issue is the server, not sure what kind of server you are looking for, but if you didn't fit in with our guild there are only 3 other major guilds in our time zone. The other 3 major guilds are on Asian times.
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
Questioner

Postby Questioner » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:38 pm

PS: Vashj Down :D
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
Questioner

Postby Dreamcrusher » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:57 pm

I don't think I would be happy as a fill-in, sorry =/
<3
Dreamcrusher

Postby Splug » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:27 am

This may be a bit of a shot in the dark, but a couple friends of mine were talking about how they were looking to recruit a prot warrior and weren't getting any applicants, and when I asked about recruiting a prot paladin they said they'd never seen one on their server. They mentioned raiding Mon-Thurs, 7 CST to 11 CST, so the timeframe would fit, but I think they may be more into the 25-man scene than what you're looking for. (Then again, having talked to them, it sounds like they're in a really laid back guild and are running ZA for two of those four raids, so who knows). Their guild website is: http://www.km-retribution.com/forums/

Not sure if that helps or not, but I figure it can't hurt. Random off-the-wall references like that found me a job once, so I figure I'll offer what I can.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Dreamcrusher » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:40 am

Thanks for the reference, but it doesn't look like they have room for my fiance.
<3
Dreamcrusher

Postby Dreamcrusher » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:40 am

<3?
<3
Dreamcrusher

Postby Dreamcrusher » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:21 pm

<3
<3
Dreamcrusher

Postby mustangofold » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:17 pm

Check us out, see if we are a fit for you and your GF, we might be too low end/casual for your tastes.

Majority of the guild is on MST, and adults with jobs.
We started running Kara about a 4 - 6 weeks ago or so.
We normally run from 19:00 - 23:00 server time (CST) but are still adjusting to meet the guilds RL schedules. We normally clear front end of kara first night, then clear through chess 2nd night. If we are up to it, we make a run at prince on 3rd day, and may start dragons shortly.

PVE Malygos server
http://www.theilluminate.org/phpbb/index.php
Last edited by mustangofold on Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mustangofold

Postby Ashkicker » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:25 pm

Are you on a PvE server already or just looking for a PvE guild? Because the last I heard people on PvE servers couldn't xfer to PvP servers.
Ashkicker

Postby Dreamcrusher » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:10 am

@Ashkicker: I'm on a PvE server, I know I can't go from PvE to PvP.

@Mustang: Sorry, we're looking for a guild that's more focused on ZA than anything else really =/
<3
Dreamcrusher

Postby Dreamcrusher » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:50 am

Back to the front.
<3
Dreamcrusher

Return to Recruitment