Remove Advertisements

Prot Pally LF New Guild/Server (US) [H]

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Prot Pally LF New Guild/Server (US) [H]

Postby Ryúú » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:02 am

Hello, I have been trying for several months now on my server Darkspear (US). Sadly to no avail. The majority of the reliable raiding guilds on my server do not need tanks as they have set people for the roles already. While the newer guilds are not raiding on a regular basis or claim that they need tank but they only need them for 25mans and the newer members are expected to wait till then.

So basically I'm trying to find a new home to down LK as well as finding a place to be when Cata drops so that I can get right into raiding when it gets to that point.

I live on the East Coast and I am able to raid Sunday-Thursday for the most part. Real life happens we all know this.Since I live on the east coast I have no problem raiding from around 7pm to 2 or 3am.

Now for my experience level. I have not cleared all of ICC yet do to raiding with mostly pugs. I have reached up to Sindra and wiped on her. I have also attempted RS but do to lack of execution I was unable to down the boss.

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&cn=Ry%C3%BA%C3%BA

If you are looking for a prot pally or a tank in general please feel free to reply to this post or send me a private message. Or if you want to speak to me live send me an ingame mall or in a pm with the server and name of a person I can talk to.

Also even if you know that your server is pretty active and there is a decent amount of raid activity on your server please let me know.
Thank you for your time.
Ryúú

Re: Prot Pally LF New Guild/Server (US) [H]

Postby vars » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 am

Hey

My guild is looking for a tank. Raid days are Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs from 8-11 pm pst. The guild is on Kilrogg PVE server.
You can get in touch with me on vent or our forums.
sodium.typefrag.com
warbetaftw
vars

Return to Recruitment