Illidan Stormrage

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Afraithe » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:42 am

Yeah I would agree on that, I kind of missed out on a lot of SSC/TK cause they guild I joined wanted a prot pala for MH. But the progress in MH/BT has been a lot of fun, nowdays I fall asleep while tanking MH waves, and BT trash is also boring as hell. I got an insane amount of "offspec" gear the last few weeks, my Retri gear crazy nice actually.
Afraithe

Postby Joanadark » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:44 am

11 kills and no legendaries, yesssssss

Nihilum has been farming Illidan for months and has precisely zero.

Blood Legion has 6.

yay RNG.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Aetherial » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:58 am

I can't watch this since I'm at work, but our enhance shaman did a video of last night's kill.

(BTW, Titanium Wheelchair is a running joke, it's 3 Silent Resurgence members under a different guild tag.)

http://files.filefront.com/TWvsIllidanmpg/;9209029;/fileinfo.html
Aetherial

Postby Splug » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:14 am

Joanadark wrote:Blood Legion has 6.

Gah, try being on the same server as BL. I swear everyone on the Rampage battlegroup thinks anyone with Illidan gear had to have gotten it from time in BL, and none of them even know the guild's name. It's just "that guild with the rogue with both warglaves."

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Arcand » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:59 am

Joanadark wrote:
11 kills and no legendaries, yesssssss

Nihilum has been farming Illidan for months and has precisely zero.

*giggle*
Arcand

Postby Worldie » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:45 pm

Aetherial wrote:I can't watch this since I'm at work, but our enhance shaman did a video of last night's kill.

(BTW, Titanium Wheelchair is a running joke, it's 3 Silent Resurgence members under a different guild tag.)

http://files.filefront.com/TWvsIllidanmpg/;9209029;/fileinfo.html

I liked the vid, the quality wasnt great but that shaman chosen some nice music.

Good job Aethe, will save this vid for when it will be my turn.
Still 3 to go, damn HoD and SR gear...
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Aetherial » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:00 am

I'll toss something together with the footage that I have, might help from a tank PoV but it's only to 40%... fraps is gay.
Aetherial

Postby guillex » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:43 am

Aetherial wrote:I'll toss something together with the footage that I have, might help from a tank PoV but it's only to 40%... fraps is gay.

Fraps is actually the best game recording software out there ... Better than GameCam.

So uh ... why's it gay?
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Worldie » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:49 am

Sometimes it stops frapsing.

It happened to me while frapsing Vashj, for some reason it stopped at 30% and i basically missed all p3 and had to fraps again on 2nd kill.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby guillex » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:27 am

Worldie wrote:Sometimes it stops frapsing.

It happened to me while frapsing Vashj, for some reason it stopped at 30% and i basically missed all p3 and had to fraps again on 2nd kill.

Never had that problem...
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Aetherial » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:12 am

Here's the WWS parse from the kill:

http://wowwebstats.com/1hrpgilp5p2nu?s=6272-7605

Also, went ahead and put together a video with what footage I have since it's the progression kill... I'll try to get the whole thing next time. Consider this a trailer?

http://files.filefront.com/Illidanmpg/;9221790;/fileinfo.html
Aetherial

Postby Worldie » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:50 am

mmm

A max hit of 9100, nowhere near to the 14000 someone else stated somewhere.

Also wtf 64.8% avoided hits, that guy seriously needs to take off his blindfold :D

But omg how can u survive with that healign spam on the screen lol

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby fiorina » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:58 pm

Worldie wrote:mmm

A max hit of 9100, nowhere near to the 14000 someone else stated somewhere.

Indeed, I was saying that for couple of months :) He can hit for 14k, but it indicated you are severely undergeared/non-fully-potted for the encounter.
Especially when Teckbot posted such a QQ post about paladin Ilidan tanking viability on US forums and every single Nihilum member quoted it

but anyway, who cares now, we will see how Sunwell and WotLK will look like
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:43 pm

Since i'm trying to collect the correct gear to tank him (soon there, hehe), how do my stats look atm (unbuffed):

HP: 16147
Armor: 17282
Defence: 498
Dodge: 24.32%
Parry: 15.92%
Block: 31.09%
Spelldamage: 374

Atm my avoidance without miss is 101.33%, so might get that missing 0.9% from some gear improvement soon or just use the Libram of Repentance.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby fiorina » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:56 pm

Worldie wrote:Since i'm trying to collect the correct gear to tank him (soon there, hehe), how do my stats look atm (unbuffed):

HP: 16147
Armor: 17282
Defence: 498
Dodge: 24.32%
Parry: 15.92%
Block: 31.09%
Spelldamage: 374

it's fine
fiorina
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Black Temple