[A-US] <Something Wicked> 11/12 HM ICC Wed/Thurs/Sun LF Ret

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Re: [A] <Something Wicked> (CST-US) LF Ret Paladin

Postby Baelor » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm

They made me log in so that they could use me for 2 hours. Ret paladin with raiding chops = likely invite.

Also need a hunter.
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Moshne » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Joanadark wrote:I think it's due to a similar effect to how trying to recruit a good prot paladin used to be in TBC. Most guilds just have one on their roster, and they hang on to them and nurture them and they don't leave, so actually talented free agents are rare.

It's one of those easy-to-play, hard-to-master classes, just like protection was in TBC, so its something many people have an alt of but few play it as a main to a high level compared to other classes like mages or rogues.

I'm not even looking for the LeBron of retadins, I'll happily take a reasonably talented role player (but please, not an RPer, we just got rid of Cathmor/Baelor...)
Moshne

Postby Baelor » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:24 am

Moshne wrote:
Joanadark wrote:I think it's due to a similar effect to how trying to recruit a good prot paladin used to be in TBC. Most guilds just have one on their roster, and they hang on to them and nurture them and they don't leave, so actually talented free agents are rare.

It's one of those easy-to-play, hard-to-master classes, just like protection was in TBC, so its something many people have an alt of but few play it as a main to a high level compared to other classes like mages or rogues.

I'm not even looking for the LeBron of retadins, I'll happily take a reasonably talented role player (but please, not an RPer, we just got rid of Cathmor/Baelor...)

Dude, Dellex and Singed started it this time. It wasn't me! I blame Zeven for posting about SW:TOR.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Re: [A-US] <Something Wicked> 11/12 HM ICC Wed/Thurs/Sun LF Ret

Postby Baelor » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Updated the thread title and contents. Still need a ret! Could use a hunter and a rogue, too. You'd think these classes would be easy to find...

Contact Moshne in game, feel free to ask me questions on this board, or just visit our guild website and apply! Please be advised that applying while specced and geared (correctly) for your intended role is highly advisable.
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Previous

Return to Recruitment