fiorina's Felmyst video

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

fiorina's Felmyst video

Postby Helenia » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:07 am

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone on this board still recalled fiorina, the EU prot paladin who's guild was pretty tight back in the Sunwell Plateau era of WoW. fiorina made a video of a prot paladin perspective on a Felmyst kill. Does anyone recall the music that he put in the video? It was a Celtic themed song if memory serves, with some electric guitar splattered in for good measure. It was a pretty cool song IMO, and I'm having a difficult time tracking it down. I tried to PM fiorina, but encountered an error. If anyone has a great memory, or has the ability to contact fiorina, I would be mightily obliged.

Sincerely,
Hel
Helenia

Re: fiorina's Felmyst video

Postby Invisusira » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:35 am

No idea on the video, however, the song sounds quite similar to Gamen by Garmarna. I had actually used that song in a pug Sunwell movie at the end of BC. Doubt it's the song you're looking for, but who knows!
Invisusira

Postby Helenia » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Thank you for the response, Worldie.

Unfortunately, that was not the song I had in mind. T'was a good song no doubt, but not the one. The song I'm picturing didn't have any vocals. It was electric guitar, percussion, bass, (I think) fiddle. (or violin)

fiorina was one of the first prot pallies from these forums who was doing real cutting edge progression tanking. At least, he was one of the first prot pallies from these forums who was doing real cutting edge progression tanking and making videos.

If anyone recalls the video, or has access to a tracklist for it, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks again,
Hel
Helenia

Postby Invisusira » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 am

Helenia wrote:Thank you for the response, Worldie.

?!?

wat
Invisusira

Postby Fridmarr » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 am

Helenia wrote:Thank you for the response, Worldie.

Unfortunately, that was not the song I had in mind. T'was a good song no doubt, but not the one. The song I'm picturing didn't have any vocals. It was electric guitar, percussion, bass, (I think) fiddle. (or violin)

fiorina was one of the first prot pallies from these forums who was doing real cutting edge progression tanking. At least, he was one of the first prot pallies from these forums who was doing real cutting edge progression tanking and making videos.

If anyone recalls the video, or has access to a tracklist for it, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks again,
Hel

I know this is probably a dumb question, but have you tried sending Fiorina Private Message?
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Zobel » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 am

Helenia wrote:I tried to PM fiorina, but encountered an error.

Fridmarr wrote:I know this is probably a dumb question, but have you tried sending Fiorina Private Message?
Zobel

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 am

Zobel wrote:

Fridmarr wrote:I know this is probably a dumb question, but have you tried sending Fiorina Private Message?

ITT: Mods who don't actually read your post! ;)
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Fridmarr » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Zobel wrote:

ITT: Mods who don't actually read your post! ;)
ok... Have you tried sending Fiorina a PM, again?
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Marklevin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am

Another question: Why does this suddenly occur to you 2 years after Sunwell was the main raid content?
Personally, I think ToC had the hardest trash in the game. Wait... what do you mean? Those were bosses!? Lies.
Marklevin

Postby Invisusira » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:52 am

He cares about the music, not the content. You can't say you've never had a random song pop into your head and been like "ooooh yeah that song! what IS that song!"
Invisusira

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:57 am

Invisusira wrote:He cares about the music, not the content. You can't say you've never had a random song pop into your head and been like "ooooh yeah that song! what IS that song!"

Stabbing Westward
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Invisusira » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Exactly.
Invisusira

Postby Fridmarr » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Nikachelle wrote:
Invisusira wrote:He cares about the music, not the content. You can't say you've never had a random song pop into your head and been like "ooooh yeah that song! what IS that song!"

Stabbing Westward

Oh man, Stabbing Westward is awesome.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby fiorina » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Gosh, Sunwell, that's some solid necromancy... Anyway:

Nightwish - Last Of The Wilds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrIz0KCq1YA

Still in the same guild, just not contributing that much since I moved to North America and 7 hour difference is not sexy for clearing ICC with 2 alts and 2 lockouts during progress :/
Also prot Paladin is so OP compared to Sunwell times, there is not much to say :)
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Next

Return to Sunwell Plateau