[A] Florismart - Protection Paladin, US Realms

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] Florismart - Protection Paladin, US Realms

Postby Florismart » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:09 am

My name is Florismart and I'm looking for a new home. I am currently looking for guild currently doing progression on BQL/Sindy/LK 25 or ICC 25 HCs. I am looking for an alliance guild that raids 3 or 4 times a week have starting times anywhere from 6:30PM to 9PM and end from 11PM to 1AM. All times are PST (-8 GMT). I also wish to only raid on weeknights while having the weekends being optional. At this moment I have no obligations that prevent me from raiding a couple of hours each weeknight (M-Th).

This is my armory link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Florismart

This is what my UI setup looks like atm:
http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... enshot.jpg

I am a blacksmith and jewelcrafter. I have maxed out both of my professions.

My current addons are Bartender4, DBM, Xperl, Prat, Recount, Omen, Pallypower, Grim Reaper, Satrina Buff Frames, Raid Cooldowns, Taunt Tattle. Those are the addons I use that are involved with combat.

My main spec is the standard 0/53/18 cookie cutter spec, and my off-spec is 5/5/61 retribution. My Ret gear isn't as progressed at my tank gears and mainly consist of a mix of 232s, 245s and 251s.

My current raiding progression is 12/12 ICC 10, 3/12 ICC 10 HCs, 4/12 ICC 25. I currently don't have much 25 ICC raiding experience as my guild became strictly a 10 man guild from June 2009. One of the main reasons why I'm looking for a new guild is because my current guild became completely casual. Even with the upcoming changes to raiding doesn't dissuade me into staying with my current guild. My goal is to join is to join a guild that is friendly and full of people that want to progress. I would like to find a guild to level with them into Cataclysm and get into the forefront of Cata raiding.

I wish to transfer to a server that is more progressed and equally balanced than the Alliance side on Spinebreaker. What I mean is having more than 4-5 guilds that can beat LK on 25, and having a close ratio of alliance to horde. Currently wow-progress says the ratio is 1:2, but it always feels like 1:4 or 1:5. There are alot more trade chat trolls than capable raiders in SB it seems.

About me:
I generally have an easy going attitude, and can get along with many people. I also have thick skin and can take criticism very well. I beat myself up often if I know I committed a mistake. I also learn quickly and will always read up on an encounter before zoning in. I know that sometimes it will benefit the raid/guild if I am needed to swap out on encounters and I will help the raid in anyway I can. Being on the bench is no concern to me, and if I am cheering on the sidelines because somebody's spec is a better fit, then I will gladly wave the towels.

Please whisper if you need more information.

Thanks,

Florismart
Last edited by Florismart on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Florismart - Shield Tank
Karenthil - Face Tank/Cat Scratcher
Inoichi - Meat Cleaver
Florismart

Re: [A] Florismart - Protection Paladin

Postby lythac » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 am

Both your armory and screenshot link are broken here and on Tankspot. I suppose you copy pasted from another of your posts (official forums maybe) and it broke them.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Florismart » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I guess it wasn't a good idea posting these at 3:30AM.
Florismart - Shield Tank
Karenthil - Face Tank/Cat Scratcher
Inoichi - Meat Cleaver
Florismart

Postby Diocaska » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 am

Also handy if you could update which side of the pond you're on in your title. :)
Aurellia(90) Ulshala(85) Diocaska(85) Leighesha(85)
Diocaska

Return to Recruitment