Prot Pal LFG!

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Prot Pal LFG!

Postby Sharnshik » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:06 am

I am a prot Pally currently on Nathrezim server. I am looking for a new home pref. horde side. I took a break 2 weeks before ICC came out and came back about a month ago. Prior to me quitting I leveled the pally due to getting bored of my lock. I spent a few months leveling him and then caught the Ulduar train. I geared through ULD and helped The Chosen on Deathwing Achive their first Thorim Kill. About the time ToC came out I went to a guild with some good buddies and helped run the guild through out ToC and ToGC 10 man. I then took a break and now I am back. Currently I have 10/12 ICC experience in both 10 and 25 man. I have done 10m H lootship. As far as ICC 25 heroic modes I have completed Marrowgar, Lootship, and Rotface. I have a few BiS items and know the ins and outs of my class,and learn very fast, I watch fights that I have not done and always come to raid prepared and early! If you need a tank and think I might be a good fit send me a PM or PST me on nath(horde side) my name is Sharnshik. If a guild is willing to take me I have an Arcane Mage that is 11/12 H ICC 10/25 that might be willing to come depending how far your guild is progressed.
Sharnshik

Return to Recruitment