Remove Advertisements

Lesson learned in tonight's raid

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Postby Dragonzbane » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:04 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:Summon Bear
Drain Bear
Bear Tap


These would be better if the "a" was an "e".


edit:
Man, I guess I'm waaaaay too late on this.
Image
Dragonzbane
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:58 am
Location: In the Forums, stirring the pot.

Postby Invisusira » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:46 pm

Drak wrote:This reminds me of a stupid trade chat fad where peole would just saymovie title but replace parts with "Murloc". :p

THANK GOD FOR ONE-CLICK BEAR!


...REPORTING. I MEAN REPORTING
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Postby guillex » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:51 pm

Invisusira wrote:
Drak wrote:This reminds me of a stupid trade chat fad where peole would just saymovie title but replace parts with "Murloc". :p

THANK GOD FOR ONE-CLICK BEAR!


...REPORTING. I MEAN REPORTING


Kindly locate your Capslock button, found on the left-hand side of your keyboard, between the Tab and Shift keys.

Press once.

Post.

Thank you.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Invisusira » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:11 pm

You are very good at this tech support thing! Perhaps you can help me with my computer's built in cup-holder: it doesn't retract anymore. Thx!!
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Postby Dorvan » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:18 pm

Invisusira wrote:You are very good at this tech support thing! Perhaps you can help me with my computer's built in cup-holder: it doesn't retract anymore. Thx!!


Sorry, but you account balance has reached 0. For further support, please insert your credit card into any available slot on your computer.
Image

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
User avatar
Dorvan
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8462
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:28 pm

Postby guillex » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:25 pm

Dorvan wrote:
Invisusira wrote:You are very good at this tech support thing! Perhaps you can help me with my computer's built in cup-holder: it doesn't retract anymore. Thx!!


Sorry, but you account balance has reached 0. For further support, please insert your credit card into any available slot on your computer.


And please, do NOT confuse "your computer" with "your ass."
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Invisusira » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:29 pm

Dorvan wrote:Sorry, but you account balance has reached 0. For further support, please insert your credit card into any available slot on your computer.

No slots... it's a Mac! I'll just type the number in here?

Guillex wrote:And please, do NOT confuse "your computer" with "your ass."

Something you're trying to tell us?
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:32 pm

Invisusira wrote:
Guillex wrote:And please, do NOT confuse "your computer" with "your ass."

Something you're trying to tell us?


He told already, he's getting married.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15537
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Invisusira » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:33 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:
Invisusira wrote:
Guillex wrote:And please, do NOT confuse "your computer" with "your ass."

Something you're trying to tell us?


He told already, he's getting married.

Well, yes, but....

so...


he... swiped... a card... in his ass? And it got him engaged?



This sounds like some type of mail-order bride thing. I'm not sure what type, though.
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Postby Ardaic » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:36 pm

Guillex wrote:
halabar wrote:Bear is nice, but... it should really be...

Chuck!!!

Greater Norris
Norris Word: Death
Norris Nova
Norris Flay

and

ChuckNorrisForm ftw!!!


Ooh ooh!

Norris Wrath!
Norris' Shield!
Holy Norris!
Seal of Norris!
Judgment of Norris!
Lay on .. Norris?


Because it had to be said...

Ardent Defender remains Ardent Defender, as it is already synonymous with Chuck Norris...

:: sighs ::
Image
Ardaic
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Rural, WI

Postby guillex » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:47 pm

Invisusira wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:
Invisusira wrote:
Guillex wrote:And please, do NOT confuse "your computer" with "your ass."

Something you're trying to tell us?


He told already, he's getting married.

Well, yes, but....

so...


he... swiped... a card... in his ass? And it got him engaged?



This sounds like some type of mail-order bride thing. I'm not sure what type, though.


It was a Borg. I confess. I had no choice. But I got pics for you invis. Dontcha worry.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Kombo » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:47 pm

Im partial to tha chuck shot my self... http://pc.gamespy.com/articles/602/602035p1.html
Image
Kombo
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:27 pm

Postby Ajax » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:52 pm

i am sorry but the word you want to be using is beaver

Nothing like Flash of Beaver, followed by holy beaver backed up by a priests circle of beaver and mass beaver and to save the day there is divine beaver.......wait for it...........lay on beaver.
Image
If death comes to us all, then let it come to the DPS first ;)
Ajax
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:07 am

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest